The online racing simulator
Ban this guy please [hacker using no username]
Im pretty sure that im in the wrong forum, but nevermind this requires a serious action (please if it is move the thread into his correct place, thanks)
Ill attach a replay that reveals the cheater identity of "anakin skywalker"

His lfs username is congas
Attached files
chetodemierda.mpr - 1.5 MB - 771 views
What a lame "person" having fun like this, driving on neutral and saying that he has skills because he can drives a car so fast hahahaha

I've been talking to him on cargame, really funny to see how these cheaters think they are special and better than the normal human person
yes and he also can change stuff wat normal only admins can like wat cars or chance track ect ect

he just did again on cargame.nl s2 server
His username doesnt appear at replay but i caught it from his pb
Nickname: congas
Attached images
cheater-1.jpg
Well,here we go - there is the dark side of the force mode one guy months ago warned... Soon it will turn Anakin into Darth Vader...
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,here we go - there is the dark side of the force mode one guy months ago warned... Soon it will turn Anakin into Darth Vader...

Lmao!
Something cool happened, people choosed We1R and after the track auto changed into AS5 when the race was going to begin, then some random people got kicked.

Seems to have admin-server powers
Ouch,too much force for one day - server now is off...
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,here we go - there is the dark side of the force mode one guy months ago warned... Soon it will turn Anakin into Darth Vader...

the Force Mode... :worried:
#11 - PoVo
Scawen testing new tyre physics? (hacker has super grip)
Server Cargame S2 is down yes. I doubt that it was an action by this hacker.

Maybe devs pulled the plug?

My god this is getting so annoying. No point in maintaining a server when people can get in and behave like this.

Ah well. Let's see if we can get a couple of people into the Cargame GTR server tonight

Also a sidenote; people PLEASE do NOT encourage this hacker: DO NOT ask him to do crazy stuff. Do NOT pay attention to him... I know it is hard but it's for the best. Cheers...
Quote from josemspain :
Seems to have admin-server powers

Yes. Highest level of admin in Airio, Limad5. Can't ban him. Well I did, the ban appears in the banlist but it is no use
The developers have to give this URGENT attention.
He's using the same program that this thread is discussing. They can manipulate LFS to allow a blank username, making them admin in whatever server they go to.
-
(Speedy J) DELETED by Speedy J
Quote from Speedy J : Dude you need to be locked up, I am sure Rolly will be happy to hide the key.

Rolly vs The Dark Force :icon23: :jedi:
see what happens when devs are lazy as hell and the game gets too old
#19 - PoVo
Quote from Robilon :see what happens when devs are lazy as hell and the game gets too old

Too old? You should try the S2 content before posting such crap.

LFS may be old, but it sure isn't boring at all. It's a game that I have played longer than any other game and I don't plan on quitting it soon.
Quote from PoVo :Too old? You should try the S2 content before posting such crap.

LFS may be old, but it sure isn't boring at all. It's a game that I have played longer than any other game and I don't plan on quitting it soon.

:fp:
some people just don't read the post properly.

Anyway i would be interested in a reply from the LFS team on this matter as it affects all of us and not just Cargame NL.
Quote from Rolly-uk :as it affects all of us and not just Cargame NL.

Indeed - for example I had no interest to join the track seeing this guy doing his "tricks" and as event organizer I would feel hopeless if I can't get rid of such people from my server...
#23 - PoVo
If devs didn't pay many attention on developing, they should pay a bit attention on the existing community. Not a good point, that the most popular racing server can be hacked like this, and no intervention from the Scavier team. That show us how things are going right now @ lfs developement. Sad, but true.
Sorry for bad english again, cheers
#25 - troy
I asked Victor on IRC yesterday, he was looking into it and Scawen already knew about it too. Usually these kind of hacks are not fixed in an hour or two so I guess you need to wait until Scawen comes up with a solution to the problem.

Until then you could try to IP ban the guy if you got root access to your server? It's probably no measure that works for long but it's worth a try.
This thread is closed

Ban this guy please [hacker using no username]
(333 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG