The online racing simulator
#1 - OTone
Cannot login to LFSWorld (Even tried to change password)
Hello,

For some reason when I put my username and my webpassword, after I press the login button it just goes back to the same "login with username" and "guest" window. :Eyecrazy:

I changed my password and still having the exact same problem. I deleted all the cache and cookies from my browser (Firefox), tried even on the internet explorer and still no luck. I don't know what more I have to do.

Please help!
Did you checked your time/date settings ?
#3 - OTone
What you mean? My windows time/date settings?
Yes, this usually is my problem
#5 - OTone
But can you be more specific? What the time/date settings has to do with the problem I mentioned?

As I live in Portugal my time/date settings is UTC 0 (Dublin, Edinburgh, London and Lisbon).

Well I changed now to Casablanca and it seems to work Very weird. lol

Cheers.
Good
I'm having the same problem, I've changed my WEB password, fiddled with timezone settings (I'm a programmer, I cant for the life of me see how that would work unless something very dodgy is coded on the server), all to no avail...

Tried in all 3 browsers, IE, FF and Chrome....

Any suggestions, it just recycles the log on page
I don't know why this happens. I can't reproduce it.
If you'd want to help fixing this, you can try to find me on irc http://www.lfsworld.net/irc/ . Then we can test and I can monitor realtime to see what happens.
Same here... tried resetting and changing password... but it just resets everytime like i never entered anything..
cant login ??!
whats wrong?
my time is correct!
Quote from nckkinney :Same here... tried resetting and changing password... but it just resets everytime like i never entered anything..

same here
My friend have the same problem with chrome and internet explorer but it works with firefox

Why?
-
([Audi TT]) DELETED by [Audi TT]
same issue here as well. can't log in at all
Quote from handonam :same issue here as well. can't log in at all

You do it again in 15-20 minutes.
I just ran into this problem, and it seems to have resolved itself. I attributed it to the server outage today, but I'm logging it here with details for completeness.

I tried accessing lfs.net while the server was down and received the notice about the problem.

I then went a completed a couple of races online at CargameNL S2 setting a Pb.

I wasn't able to see the Pb's at Dave's site (http://www.cargame.nl/forum/pb24.php) so came back to lfs.net and found the servers back up.

Attempting to log in kept returning me to the login dialogue. Logging in as guest worked.

I reported the problem Here, and tried again shortly afterwards to find logging in was working again.

I'm sorry I wasn't aware of the IRC channel so couldn't participate in a live test. I hope the info I give here might help.

On a related note. LFSWorld does not appear to have picked up my last races, nor do Pb's show on CGNL. Has the connector broken, or live updates stopped working?

Browser Chrome Version 23.0.1271.95 m
I can't login either, tried changing the time zone, cookies and nothing :/
Can not login to LFSWorld
I tried everything, changing the time zone, clearing cookies, updating java but it doesnt work.

I logged in as guest and it works but not with my user.

Any help?
Cannot login to LFSWorld, can login on lfs.net, thought it might be a password issue but nope. lfs.net works fine, changed password, but LFSW still nothing. Tried a different web browser as well etc.

It worked fine just few days ago.

Guest works of course.
please try once more now.
Quote from Victor :please try once more now.

It works thank you.
I was trying to get on IRC but I don't really use Java in web browser, what are the IRC address, port and channel/room?
irc://irc.gamesurge.net
#liveforspeed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG