The online racing simulator
bots [ai bad drivers]
(16 posts, started )
bots [ai bad drivers]
#2 - kiste
the bots in lfs just do their race. they´re not watching for you in general may they do for other bots but normally they just go the racingline even there is no room.

LFS in general is a onlinesimluator so the devs didn´t really care about the AI
Yeah, The dev hates auto things but they know that its shit ;p
Thanks Flame i believe in that.

One more stupid question : you are admin, so maybe you hear last news from developers ? Please don't say me that i am idiot and play s2 thanks.
Quote from Frunze118 :One more stupid question : you are admin, so maybe you hear last news from developers ? Please don't say me that i am idiot and play s2 thanks.

I'm not an admin, I'm a moderator, so I only take care of the LFS forum. I'm not privileged in any way. Therefore, I don't know much more than anyone else.

The only guys who "know" a bit more than us are the beta testers, who have been testing new releases - and also a couple of times - the tyre physics.
Thanks for answer. One more question - do you know this testers ? It's really BTCC racers ? Can i speak with they ?
Quote from Frunze118 :Thanks for answer. One more question - do you know this testers ? It's really BTCC racers ? Can i speak with they ?

I don't know why you think they are BTCC racers I know at least one of them (not personally, but since he's Czech, I'm chatting with him from time to time).

You can talk to them but you have to find out their usernames, because they have their real names in the credits

But I doubt you will get some more info than you already know from the LFS sites.
OK now try to watch in credits russian testers

Can you post me file credits in .txt ?
Thank you very much Audi But no russian or ukrainian testers ? It's bad
Quote from Frunze118 :Thank you very much Audi But no russian or ukrainian testers ? It's bad

In this countrys very bad develop an auto sport.
hahahah yeah developing bad but many good people
and audi write hear your talking with devs
Quote from Flame CZE :Scawen said in one thread, that he had made some improvements to the AI code to cope with the new tyre physics and that they were the most reliable AIs yet seen in LFS. Scawen also wants to improve their overtaking code at a later time.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1454911#post1454911

That was quite a while ago though.

I didn't see it earlier though, so reading it did give me some hope.

bots [ai bad drivers]
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG