The online racing simulator
German GP thread. [spoilers]
(83 posts, started )
Vettels such a wanker, "well he didn't complain to me about it" trying to call out Button as someone dis-honest or dishonorable. We all know that it doesn't work like that in F1. If there's a problem on track the teams get pro-active to get the other car penalized, not the driver.
How is Button always so humble and nice to listen to....

God ****ing damn it you been busting your **** for the last 2 hours and all you do is wish not to commentate?.....

Good on you Jenson..

Goddamn politics.
Quote from Dennis93 :How is Button always so humble and nice to listen to....

God ****ing damn it you been busting your **** for the last 2 hours and all you do is wish not to commentate?.....

Good on you Jenson..

Goddamn politics.

Someone stole your candy?
You obviosly don't know Dennis.
Quote from Joris :Not well enough to understand this random rant, no.

Well, should he not stand his ground for what Vettel did to him?

It was an unfair move and Vettel acted like a complete idiot after it.

And just because it's infront of his ( Vettels ) home crowd, Button is not ''allowed'' to elaborate.

I'll say it again : God damn politics.
Quote from Dennis93 :Well, should he not stand his ground for what Vettel did to him?

It was an unfair move and Vettel acted like a complete idiot after it.

And just because it's infront of his ( Vettels ) home crowd, Button is not ''allowed'' to elaborate.

I'll say it again : God damn politics.

Oh, that?

A more passionate response would have made better TV indeed but I think he was just wise enough to know Vettel did not need him to make himself look like an arse on stage (as he did).

There is just not much in it, pointing the finger when the legality of the move was not in question and was being handled at the time.

Sometimes it's just better to count to 10...

German GP thread. [spoilers]
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG