The online racing simulator
In Gdansk (Poland), need advices
(29 posts, started )
Howdy!

Some friends of mine (3 in total) and myself now have been 2 days in Gdansk, and have seen some various places and ofc. been drunk.. twice!

We're renting an appartment in the middle of the city, located in the big "main street", where there is a lot of restaurants, churces and that alikes. First impression is that the prices are very fair (if you don't go to the tourist places), and the people are very nice and welcoming. I was also surprised there were so many beautifull girls here, I did not expect that!
Only problem I had is that people think my name is retarded and just shouts Thunder Thoooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr to me all the time when drinking, but I guess I can coop with that. Second problem is that these maniacs know how to drink - me not, meaning that I had to get dragged by my arms home yesterday... hooray!

Are there some people here that knows things we should see before leaving this place (leaving monday 23th july) ?
It can be things to look at, places to eat or maybe good bars too!
And if you find yourself here, just shout and maybe we could take a snack, beer or just hang out too. My friends are somewhat like me (just more...normal), speaks english and generally are a nice bounch of people.
Nope, just drink and bash.
Quote from The Very End :I was also surprised there were so many beautifull girls here, I did not expect that!

I only know two Polish women, but so far they have a 100% record of being stunning.
enjoy the women, travle where you can...

castles and the history of the famosu polak... with their poleaxe... interesting stuff...

auzwitz.... Luin, beilsko, krackow... all great citys... but avoid motorways where possible... Polish drivers...
Thanks for the advice, however the aim is to stay in Gdansk as much as possible, or in the close area. Been in Warzawa, the nazi camps before, so no need to watch those again
#6 - Sobis
y u no go to Lithuania if you want to see beautiful girls?!
I've only went trough Gdansk to Jastarnia. That's a nice place over there. About Gdansk, I don't know, bash trough the old women to find the sea, get your feet wet and proceed to drink. Although the seaside is crappy over there, but sea is sea.
Anyone know how good the water quality is over here? Some said it was good, some said it is horrible and you will get sick drinking it.
I was in Gdańsk last year, drank water, didn't die.
Quote from The Very End :Anyone know how good the water quality is over here? Some said it was good, some said it is horrible and you will get sick drinking it.

Lol those who got sick are probably the Polish people who are only used to drinking alcohol
tour the castles and get pissed tbh... if you have 250-300 zt to spare buy a cheap 125-126p or similar polish scrap and drive the balls out of it ( when sober... that rare occasion for you ) and enjoy the polish women... their particularly stupid in the sense that they all act outravert but really their all show off nobodys without a pot to pee in who'll go for anyone who can afford to buy em a drink...

Gotta love poland.
Been in Gdansk, really nice town, loveley people and the city itself was beautiful, we lived on a boat-motel that is docked in the end of the dock, that was epic. I know some better known LFSer lives in Gdansk,for example Piotrek Krzyżanowski from Vires, he lives in a suburb of Gdanks - Gdynia,you could contact him,he LOVES BEER TOO! Have a nice stay Tor and visit Lithuania,it's really close to Gdansk :P
Kurwa!
Haha, thank you for you respons guys

Today we whent to some 300-shop-centre, but I hate shoping so we left the girls there (just friends, don't worry my dick is still free) and whent bowling. Since the score tables were broken we got to bowl almost for free. Bowled for like 4 hours straight til our hands was killing us, and payed close to nothing, such nice people working there!
(we kept score by paper and pen). Ofc. drank some beers, and for once, I did ****ing win a game! Life is good!

Pana - we have been seeing many places, specially in the old town, aswell as neptune and such. We are trying to get time to see the crane some day, since we heared good things about that.

Tomorrow it's going to be party day, so if some of you people here wants to join up for a drink with me and some friends, come join! We'll probally end up in the street where you have this Scotish pup, not far from "Długa and Długi Targ streets" (the tourist street with all the pizzerias).
1.000 km drive... Bit too late for that...
Sopot is very nice place and is known for many places to drink and eat. Especially around main promenade (but not very long) called "Heroes of Monte Cassino". At the end of it there is a pier that goes 500m into the see if you like that stuff.

From historical places to see in Gdansk, you can try visiting Westerplatte (first shots of WWII were fired there) or Museum of Solidarity (movement that ended comunism in Poland).

For girls, the biggest shoping centers are Galeria Baltycka, Manhattan and Klif ( Gdynia ).

The water is good. I drink it every day so don't worry.
There was drifting there in Sopot!
Poland
Vodka
Solidarity
Vodka
Break free of Soviet control
Vodka
Etc
Vodka
They must have decent vodka.........
I somehow don't think they went there for museums and historic spots.
Hehe!
Well, we try to do both, but I am not going to lie saying that we don't want to party So we're basically trying to do both - as good tourists!
And after vodka,
Lots of hot chicks......
If no hot chicks ?
MORE VODKA !
Na Zdrowie
But not too much vocka, or everything just goes shit
does anyone said something about beer?
PS.I'm still living so water is fine
Want to join for beer tonight then?
We are heading out and planning to do some beers... or well, many beers! We are in Dluga or what you call it street, the main tourist street!
Borrowing an appartment from some people we know overe here.
Quote from Pietter :does anyone said something about beer?
PS.I'm still living so water is fine

but everything costs money, granted the Zt is worthless, but still

you have to buy a maluch and wreak it,

drink till 6 in the mornin fall back to your hotel room,

go to a football match and scream kurwa for 90 minutes.
#26 - Byku
I hope that You all get that "kurwa" is almost exacly like fu** :P. So it might be a bit risky;]. Anyway, have fun there in Gdańsk;].

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG