The online racing simulator
Hey from Canada
(25 posts, started )
#1 - RCSi
Hey from Canada
Hey everybody im new to the game, i used to play the demo with my mouse now i have a Logitech DFGT so i want to start playing multiplayer and getting more into the game.

Im 22 from Canada mature and responsible and id like to find a group of people who can help me better my driving! if you think you could help leave me a message and we can meet at the track for fun

Thanks,
Tito
Hey! Welcome to S2. We might bite a little, but deep down we're a friendly bunch.
[url="[url]http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=50247[/url]"]This[/url] might be a good place to start if you are looking for a competitive aspect. Of course you may want a bit more online experience first. Cargame.nl servers are pretty good with crowds, might get messy but just ignore the idiots.
what that guy said, cargame is good if you can avoid the wrecks :P

quite alot of the time i get turned arround and just carry on and people crash enough for you to still finish ok.

in races like that is more about consistency and managing to stay on the track.

if its the car control aspect youre looking to improve, learn to drift.
its amazing how much being able to slide the car enables you to both stop the back end stepping out and catch it when it does

Hey! Where abouts in Canada are you? I'm from Vancouver BC. Welcome!
Hello from Quebec city
#7 - RLeb
Hello from Moncton, New Brunswick!
Look at all those Canadians coming out of hiding! I wonder if they can assemble a large enough army of posters so as to make this a more friendly community. Maybe side with the Minnesotans (are there any here?) for double effect?
#9 - Zay
Hello from Toronto area!
Other than also being Canadian, I have nothing to contribute to this thread
Quote from jmeade :other than also being canadian, i have nothing to contribute to this thread

+1 lol
Quote from jmeade :Other than also being Canadian, I have nothing to contribute to this thread

Other than being responsible for Justin Beber.
And there was me thinking this was an agricultural thread for North Americans...
Hello from Toronto!

Quote from Racer X NZ :Other than being responsible for Justin Beber.

Hey man, low blow! We're not happy about it, either.
Quote from MAGGOT :Hello from Toronto!

Hey man, low blow! We're not happy about it, either.

to reet the balance, thanks for Deadmau5.
#16 - RLeb
and Chromeo
and me. (but that's not really true since I'm from the UK :P)
HELLOO FROM TORONTO AREA!! finally! some canadians! .
Quote from dadge :to reet the balance, thanks for Deadmau5.

You can keep him (I don't like electronic music. Or clubs )
Feckin Emos...
Hello From Edmonton
Hello from Canada
Wow, This site has more Canadians than most.

Hello from Chatham, Ont.

WayneRover

EDIT: Be nice to find a Canadian Mentor to help figure all this out.
#24 - RLeb
Quote from WayneRover :Wow, This site has more Canadians than most.

Hello from Chatham, Ont.

WayneRover

EDIT: Be nice to find a Canadian Mentor to help figure all this out.

Feel free to PM me if you got questions A few of us from NB and NS have a racing team and we have run some events over the last 2 years.

..or, you can check out our facebook page below and you'll find all of us there.
Quote from RCSi :Hey everybody im new to the game, i used to play the demo with my mouse now i have a Logitech DFGT so i want to start playing multiplayer and getting more into the game.

Im 22 from Canada mature and responsible and id like to find a group of people who can help me better my driving! if you think you could help leave me a message and we can meet at the track for fun

Thanks,
Tito

Ok, let's get back on topic. A good startingpoint for you could be www.absolute-beginners.nl . One of our racers Daniel is also canadian.

Hey from Canada
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG