The online racing simulator
Ken Block's Gymkhana 5
(7 posts, started )
Ken Block's Gymkhana 5
anyone else not extremely bored of these ??

i mean the Real stuff is fun, but meh, suppose you keep chucking money at somethng, people will enjoy it ( e.g ray william johnson, hollywood movies, jodie marsh )
#3 - Omar1
It's good, but not the best. I like the camrea work and jumps, but the rest isnt as good as 3 or 4.
I liked 1 because there was much less behind it. Once they hype it all up I stop caring as much. This one isn't bad (I'm a sucker for GoPro's) though. Also check out his mountain lab one with the snowboarders, quite a good one even if old.
It would be more impressive if you couldn't tell from the skidmarks that it was about the billionth time they'd had to film each corner before he got it right.
Quote from Crashgate3 :It would be more impressive if you couldn't tell from the skidmarks that it was about the billionth time they'd had to film each corner before he got it right.

I guess there would be riots if they blocked those streets for too long, i've read that they diverted the traffic while they were filming sections, so they probably didn't had too much time on each section..
Quote from theirishnoob :anyone else not extremely bored of these ??

I mean the real stuff is fun, but meh, suppose you keep chucking money at somethng, people will enjoy it ( e.g ray william johnson, hollywood movies,
jodie marsh )

lol

Ken Block's Gymkhana 5
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG