The online racing simulator
Unfinished project: Live For Gran Turismo
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Myffe
Why do you put unfinished project? What's the point?

Anyways, very solid work. Really well done. Gives me goosebumps. I can rate this even 10/10. I wonder how would look like finished project.
#3 - Myffe
Im not going to finish it but I still like it and wanted to show it to you guys

EDIT: Also thanks for the positive feedback !
Damn mate! Where is your motivation all the time? So pitty, that you are a bit out of motivation. You got such a talent and could make astonishing videos if you put a little bit more efforts. Anyways, thanks for this your work. I found this conception as really new one. What made me an impression, speaking of technical side - camerawork. Absolutely amazing camerawork and some of shots are capured at really high level and very hardly done. This shows your skills. Such smooth and nice camerawork totally overwhelmed me.
The only bad thing is that you didn't finish it. And the AI numberplates.
#6 - Myffe
Thank you

And yes I am a very lazy person who always starts projects but never finishes them. Actually I just counted how many unfinished things I have started in about 2 years; 37. :hide:
#7 - Lynce
In some moments the camera angle and the camera work are astonishing.

Cheers.
This is masterpiece Myffe.
Great work
ohhh yes baby showing every side of lfs, wonderful. You should deff make more on this theme, without AI numberplates.
Quote from FireMike15 :The only bad thing is that you didn't finish it. And the AI numberplates.

+1 well done though!
This should be one of the offical trailers for LFS, imo.

In other terms, excellent work!
For an unfinished project it looks kinda finished.

Great work!

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG