The online racing simulator
GT2 World Series 2012: Round 3 Protests and Penalties
Please file any protests you wish to file here.

Qualifying Protests Deadline: 23:05 UTC Friday, 6 July 2012
Race Protests Deadline: 09:15 UTC Monday, 9 July 2012

Please Provide ALL of the following:

Session of Incident
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident
Lap and Location of Incident
Your Car Number
Other Car(s) Involved
Brief Description of Incident

Penalty Log:
Qualifying
None Yet.

Race
None Yet.
Tomasz Nogiec (IMOL) has been awarded a 3 month exclusion from all NDR events for another instance of unauthorized access to an NDR server. He has gotten the password by unauthorized means before. This is considered a breach of security - a driver who has no need to be in a passworded server should not have the password.
#3 - IMOL
Thank You :* But in future i still wont stop it
#5 - CSF
Session of Incident - Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident 3h 5mins ish
Lap and Location of Incident 74
Your Car Number 77
Other Car(s) Involved 15

Er, deliberate wrecking?
Session of Incident: RACE
MPR Timecode: (Time: 11:20.00 to 11:40.00)
UTC Time of Incident: 16:10:50
Lap and Location of Incident: Lap 4, Corner 16 (?), son't know how it's named
Your Car Number: 09
Other Car(s) Involved: 04

Brief Description of Incident:
Car No. 04 (Western Wolves) with the driver I.Price is driving behind car 09 (RAPTOR-GAMING) with the driver S.Vollak in race lap 4 (Time: 11:20.00 to 11:40.00).

Price is braking late and comes near to Vollak. Shortly before the apex of the curve, Price hits the car’s back of Vollak. During the contact Price kicks onto the throttle again (!) and spins Vollak off the track. Vollak loses a lot of positions.

A totally avoidable accident. The push of throttle again must not be. You can see that very good out of the drivers perspective of Price in his car. If Price doesn’t push the throttle at this moment of contact, which would have been in an "accident" the natural reaction, there had been no accident of Vollak. It seems if he wants to push Vollak out of the way. The situation would have been avoidable and can not therefore be described as a racing accident.
Quote from CSF :Session of Incident - Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident 3h 5mins ish
Lap and Location of Incident 74
Your Car Number 77
Other Car(s) Involved 15

Er, deliberate wrecking?

SG to car 15, who looked to the right multiple times coming out of T1 with car 77 alongside before moving over, making contact and sending 77 off up the hill.

Quote from E-Z.BasTi :Session of Incident: RACE
MPR Timecode: (Time: 11:20.00 to 11:40.00)
UTC Time of Incident: 16:10:50
Lap and Location of Incident: Lap 4, Corner 16 (?), son't know how it's named
Your Car Number: 09
Other Car(s) Involved: 04

Brief Description of Incident:
Car No. 04 (Western Wolves) with the driver I.Price is driving behind car 09 (RAPTOR-GAMING) with the driver S.Vollak in race lap 4 (Time: 11:20.00 to 11:40.00).

Price is braking late and comes near to Vollak. Shortly before the apex of the curve, Price hits the car’s back of Vollak. During the contact Price kicks onto the throttle again (!) and spins Vollak off the track. Vollak loses a lot of positions.

A totally avoidable accident. The push of throttle again must not be. You can see that very good out of the drivers perspective of Price in his car. If Price doesn’t push the throttle at this moment of contact, which would have been in an "accident" the natural reaction, there had been no accident of Vollak. It seems if he wants to push Vollak out of the way. The situation would have been avoidable and can not therefore be described as a racing accident.

DT car 04 for this avoidable incident.
Administrative Record: LFS missed a lap done by Car 66; Car 66 has been awarded the missed lap in the tracker.
Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 20:32 UTC
Lap and Location of Incident: lap 110, Sector 2
Your Car Number: 06
Other Car(s) Involved: 14
Brief Description of Incident: Car #14 refuses to move over for both me and other leading cars resulting in multiple seconds lost, I believe Vortex also had the same issue a lap later. This is not the first time this season they have done this and I am getting tired of it.
Quote from IMOL :Thank You :* But in future i still wont stop it

That'll just net you a 999 from NDR servers (& events)
Being badass is cool.... IF you have leverage. Which in this case, you don't.
Quote from vipex123 :Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 20:32 UTC
Lap and Location of Incident: lap 110, Sector 2
Your Car Number: 06
Other Car(s) Involved: 14
Brief Description of Incident: Car #14 refuses to move over for both me and other leading cars resulting in multiple seconds lost, I believe Vortex also had the same issue a lap later. This is not the first time this season they have done this and I am getting tired of it.

Car 14 - Warning for ignoring blue flags (This particular incident).

Car 14 - Series Probation for remainder of season for repeated instances of ignoring blue flags, and other unsafe driving actions.

Administrative cleanup:

No 75% violations found.
Car 11 retired in the pitlane; no infraction.
Car 96 retired in the pitlane; no infraction.
Car 16 timed out in sector 2, no one rejoined; no infraction.
Car 60 timed out in sector 1, no one rejoined; no infraction.
Car 20 rolled onto side in sector 3, timed out; no infraction.
No overtaking before s/f on the SC restart.

Skins:
The penalty for improper skins has been determined to be unwieldy and too drastic an effect, and also was not properly tracked in Rounds 1 and 2. A new penalty will be applied and tracked from Round 4 onwards.

Each time you join the track, your skin will be checked, any infraction (missing numberboard, sunstirp, Pro or Am markings) will incur 1 point per join. Your numberplate wil be checked and can incur a separate 1pt penalty. The skins will not be checked after the sessions are finished. You will only be penalized for the Qualifying session your time counts for. The maximum penalty is 4 points total in a qualifying session, and 4 points total in a race session.

The number plate rule shall be updated to include a blank numberplate as an infraction. Your numberplate MUST contain the team name OR team tag.

Round 3 Qualifying shall incur no skin penalties.

Round 3 race had the following infractions which will be given a WARNING:
Car 13 - incorrect skin
Car 27 - incorrect numberplate
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG