The online racing simulator
Our Project Ruined. Thanks to Frozen/Kevin
(11 posts, closed, started )
Hello everyone. I want to warn you about something. User Frozen233 aka Chriship aka Headrocker07.

Story is. My mates and i wanted to have a cruise server. we had everything, inism almost done, website (it's still up), Forum (removed)... And this guy comes and takes over all the project and sets him as admin. A mate of mine and I still manage the website, but he took over the insim and started the server. May I note down that every person who i talk about in here Was An Admin On our Server, unless noted down. The thing is, This guy (Frozen/Kevin) took over the whole project and started the host. we joined thinking things would go good, but that wasnt true. He Had the power of the server, and we were just mods my friends and I. So The things started yesterday when my friend got removed the FZR from the server with Frozen Saying that "he's driving it too fast". then my mate said "look, i got more powers than you think, and them bam. My mate was Perm-Banned By Frozen. the next day another one of us was on the server, and he got Perm-Banned too. the next day I treated with him for my mates to get unbanned, because i found that unfair. REALLY unfair. So We all cruised for a bit, and as a cadet was untyrained and was ramming on 1st cond. I kicked him, then he says: "Alvaro, use your powers fairly or you will be perm-Banned" And i think, use them fairly too man, stop trying to take over our server. so as i was angry and everything i say "get Mine and my mates powers into your a*s", we alldisconnect, people starts leaving the servers (that's what we wanted ) and he pops up in skype "you all are unbanned now, you can come back. We didnt want our server anymore so we just deleted the forum and we plan to delete everything too.

In Short. This guy is a freaking dumb. Remember WTC? And WRD? And IC? Where are they? We dont know. But we know where "pepito101", "Gmaksi", etc. Accounts are. they're stolen by him. This guy just wants to take EVERYTHING for you and f*ck you up, it's his one and only purpose. If Our server Isn't removed in 7 days, We are going to take LEGAL actions. Now I just leave you with the host name for you to connect and Call him Whatever you want.

[RC] Reality Cruise.

He didn't just take over the project. he kicked Our Programmer out from us, and still, he wants yoou to go to "our" server, and cruise there. This guy should be Perm-Banned from LFS and his IP Blacklisted.

Frozen/Kevin, If you're Reading this, If the server isnt down on 7/6/12 at 18:00h, LEGAL MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU FOR:

1) ACCOUNT STEALING
2) TRYING TO TAKE OVER OUR SERVER WITH NO PERMISSION
3) RUINING OUR PROJECT.

By the Way, AFAIK The InSim was Stolen From UC Cruise Server, This still has to be confirmed, so if you got any info to back that up (or not), PM me.

Thanks for your time.
Alvaro is 100% legit and not telling lies.
I was banned and was a member of [RC] until I quit because of this stupid guy
In short this user has to be banned, I have already suggested to take legal actions and I will support Alvaro and Nick 100% to the max.
I am "not welcome" because I told people on [WKD] What he does.
Also he is the biggest liar in the world! claiming that Alvaro invited him to [RC] and he is also not from Greece as his flag suggests, he even admits it on another thread involving him.
Also this user has 2 accounts! I will link the thread to where he admits it later.
Please people! get this kid banned.
Thanks
-W
Also his user account is
[RC] Frozen (Chriship)
Hi AlvaroPT, Hi m1n3rman , nice to meet you again. Just a new place , the LFS FORUMS.

First:

Quote :In Short. This guy is a freaking dumb. Remember WTC? And WRD? And IC? Where are they?

I don't care if you are ironic or not , but they are closed

Quote : but he took over the insim and started the server.

From where i tooked the insim? You don't even know how to code 1 command

Quote :By the Way, AFAIK The InSim was Stolen From UC Cruise Server, This still has to be confirmed,

UC insim is open source, feel free to download it your self here's the link:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1724166#post1724166

Quote :2) TRYING TO TAKE OVER OUR SERVER WITH NO PERMISSION

You didn't say : Frozen don't open the server !! don't do it , you were with me opening it -.- stop saying lies about it.

Quote :In Short. This guy is a freaking dumb

Watch out your vocabulary , not needed/allowed in this forum.

Quote : and he pops up in skype "you all are unbanned now, you can come back. We didnt want our server anymore so we just deleted the forum and we plan to delete everything too

Indeed i did !banlist User , as you can check in the insim , it says that '' if user connects and is on list : Banlist.txt gets auto banned , but i've used /unban username , so i did unban but the insim banned you again

More questions? More lies? More stories?

Post it here on the forum!

Regards
Well, i got to say this is pretty hillarious it seems like AlvaroPT does everything he can to try close the server with alot of "if not", or
Quote :"If the server isnt down on 7/6/12 at 18:00h"

it seems like hes trying to toss as much crap as he possibly can to make Frozen look bad but as Frozen replies here this looks more like one admin and a couple of he's friends is angry because he got banned and is trying to take the server and as many peepz as he/they can down with them.

Sure, all on LFS know you... Wait for the people for 6ªF
#6 - troy
Yet another cruise server shitstorm, yay. Don't you people have twitbook or facer or some other web 2.0 innovation to throw bad words at each other.
The only lies here are coming from you.
When you opened the server I clearly remember me nick and alvaro telling you to take it down and you refused beause you have nothing else better to do
Hah, threads like these remind me the only good side of cruise servers - they cause a lot of hilarious drama
Quote from troy :Yet another cruise server shitstorm, yay. Don't you people have twitbook or facer or some other web 2.0 innovation to throw bad words at each other.

This. Add each other on Skype and make a call conference, or use another messenger like MSN or FB. I don't really think this thread is going anywhere.
Archive and close it, this is solved...
@Flame.

I'll move this to @Skype.

Thanks for your time. You may close this thread.

Regards
This thread is closed

(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG