The online racing simulator
AseRCoM Saudi Drift 11:11 - 2012
(20 posts, started )
Super
Wow amazing video.

Did you use Black Ops scenes in that vid?
The first few seconds were cool but the rest is just the avarage arab stuff with over-edited footage.
Quote from bose321 :the first few seconds were cool but the rest is just the avarage arab stuff with over-edited footage.

+1
you guys have way too much free time
Awesome!! Loved it! I like the RB4 part. Need that set
Aaaaand blocked in Germany I wanna see it
For the outsiders, can someone describe to me what the purpose with arabic drifting is? To me it just looks like hazardious driving and sliding on normal roads. What makes it better / lesser than normal drifting where you actually have to manage to do a course?
Quote from The Very End :For the outsiders, can someone describe to me what the purpose with arabic drifting is? To me it just looks like hazardious driving and sliding on normal roads. What makes it better / lesser than normal drifting where you actually have to manage to do a course?

I can tell you, it is like doing a Manji, but they call the event as Hagwallah, and the stuff what they are doing is somekind of Erhabe sliding

It is their own car culture. And I tell you, it is not that easy either
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I can tell you, it is like doing a Manji, but they call the event as Hagwallah, and the stuff what they are doing is somekind of Erhabe sliding

It is their own car culture. And I tell you, it is not that easy either

I did not understand what you meant
Different tastes. Nothing to do with it...I like race, but it doesnt means, others cant do japan drift or arab drift on their own servers.
thanks for the comment

and sorry for the Germans for this block

when i uplode any video i got copy right for the song and it blocked in Germany

see you in new video " maybe "
Main reason when playing a game, is to have fun. And you have certainly captured many great moments in this video. I can really feel how much laughs, good times and in particular enjoyment it has brought you in all the scenes when you made ​​the video. It doesn't matter if this is anything but racing, this requires skills as well and as long as it's fun, i don't see why you should change.. Keep it up, mate!

Extra credit points for the good edits and music! It's not often that you enjoy so much by watching lfs videos like these, so bring us more!
Quote from NovaK :Main reason when playing a game, is to have fun. And you have certainly captured many great moments in this video. I can really feel how much laughs, good times and in particular enjoyment it has brought you in all the scenes when you made ​​the video. It doesn't matter if this is anything but racing, this requires skills as well and as long as it's fun, i don't see why you should change.. Keep it up, mate!

Extra credit points for the good edits and music! It's not often that you enjoy so much by watching lfs videos like these, so bring us more!

<3
Amazing driving skills..
arab drift is just another car culture ( maybe cuz we have more fwd cars and no tracks to drift )
anyway i think its nice to see something different from what we used to see on LFS ( Racing, Japanese drift, etc ... )
i'd like to see more arab drift videos from you

keep it up asercom

and sorry for my bad English
Quote from b a n d a r :amazing driving skills..
Arab drift is just another car culture ( maybe cuz we have more fwd cars and no tracks to drift )
Anyway i think its nice to see something different from what we used to see on lfs ( racing, japanese drift, etc ... )
i'd like to see more arab drift videos from you

Keep it up asercom

and sorry for my bad english

مشكور يابعدي
one of the most amazing LFS Movie 4 every time ,
didnt see a movie like this
when i see it i just keep dancing :bannana_g
maybe its the 4th time to watch it, but it worth it !!!!
still didnt get bored of it ..

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG