The online racing simulator
Mac?
(13 posts, started )
Mac?
I haven't been on here in ages.

Just purchased a Mac. I take it LFS won't run on a Mac?
Not natively. But you could use some emulator (WINE kind of emulator).
Fair enough.

I aint buying parallel or bootcamp for it. No point.

Might just have to restore my old laptop and just have LFS on it.
Winebottler on mac works great with LFS, give it a go.
Quote from Whiskey :Not natively. But you could use some emulator (WINE kind of emulator).

Wine Is Not Emulator

But yeah, it should work. I run this game on Linux sometimes, without problems(except sound lags, sometimes)

EDIT: and there is similar tool for Mac too, try to use google
Quote from Bigbob1993 :Wine Is Not Emulator

But yeah, it should work. I run this game on Linux sometimes, without problems(except sound lags, sometimes)

EDIT: and there is similar tool for Mac too, try to use google

Or use Bing.
Welcome back!

I recommend Boot Camp, it's more stable than a virtual machine.
Quote from Bigbob1993 :Wine Is Not Emulator

I know, that's why I added "Wine kind of emulator"

In the end it is an emulator, but at the same time it isn't, how the hell should I refer to it? hahaha
VMWare Fusion works well. You don't need a lot of grunt to run LFS, it should be fine in a VM on a modern Mac.
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :[...] I aint buying parallel or bootcamp for it. No point. [...]

You don't have to buy BootCamp, because it is already installed in your Mac (as well as in every Mac). You only have to buy a copy of Windows (or use one that you already have), than run "BootCamp utility". I have Windows 8 on my MacBook Pro.
From what i recall, bootcamp is included with new Macs. It should be in your utilities folder in the application folder.

You just need to have a copy of windows and a correctly partitionned hard drive.

Did that couple years ago, it worked great!
Nothing wrong with calling them all emulators.

Mac?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG