The online racing simulator
Earth axis
(30 posts, started )
If you read that in the Dailymail. Then it must be true. They've probably got the magnetic poles and field as both a cause, and cure, for cancer.

But yea, the poles do change and in geological terms they change every five minutes. We are due a pole change, but like it's been mentioned already we don't really know how it happens, why it happens or what happens when it happens. We just know it happens. So with so much happening happening, I suggest we all get down the pub and drink beer before the world get 'flipped turned upside down' - (Fresh Prince).

And anyway.

I dun it. I dun it all. The last time, and this time and the time before the last time. I dun it. It was me.
Magnetic poles are known to change, that has nothing to do with the inclination of Earth's axis.

Nobody knows what to expect about such changes, though
Quote from From the Homepage linked by OP :This is not a "Global warming" website. Although it has played a role in the melting of the polar regions, this website addresses...

What an evil website!

(And the use of colours reminds me of early 90's web sites in comic sans which I find deeply offensive).

I say we drive over to the house of whoever made it in our hybrid powered cars and shoot them with solar powered guns.

Earth axis
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG