The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 15 (FINAL SESSION)
The 15th (AND FINAL) session for credit for the 2012 Kyoto 500 will take place at 18:00 UTC on Friday, 22 June 2012.

Qualifying will start at 18:00, it will be alloted 40 minutes.

The race will start no earlier than 18:50 UTC. It will be 75+2 laps.

One pitstop required, green or yellow course. No service required.

Cloudy Afternoon; Low Wind set.
I'll try and be there
Probably will be there.
I'll be there
No idea what I was doing there, mainly spotting a place to pit but obviously I didn't think about cars around.. Sorry, decided to spectate
Sorry Cooper and Ivanov for that crash .. I just don't know where are you so i unfortunatelly hit car 47 and them you.. I'm really sorry ..
CAR 12 IVANOV!!

please slow down when there is a crash in front of you. Because you stayed full power I got lots of spot losses and damage.

In replay (ive got it if you want) on lap 51 3rd turn @ 46 minutes you could've avoided me.
Car 185 - can you please explain what happened when you sideswiped me, car 47, on a straight line with ample space to the left and right of you, in front of the pits? Lap 11, time 13:12.02.

Thanx
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :CAR 12 IVANOV!!

please slow down when there is a crash in front of you. Because you stayed full power I got lots of spot losses and damage.

In replay (ive got it if you want) on lap 51 3rd turn @ 46 minutes you could've avoided me.

I'm sorry dude! My pedals got stucked few times in race, that's how i managed to spin few times under yellow. As I said, I'm sorry!
Car 12, on behalf of 885, why are you stuck on his arse and bumping him during SC period?
I don't get it either, when the message safety car in this lap is not given, there is no reason to be so close to others.
Quote from krkriv :I'm sorry dude! My pedals got stucked few times in race, that's how i managed to spin few times under yellow. As I said, I'm sorry!

no problem then

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG