The online racing simulator
Quote from nikopdr :man... PS 6 was crazy... I did a video of my lucky moments about it without editing and just 5 min put together, showing the lucky moments which i had of the race... that was just too lucky to not have on video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDmDixKYWaY

My fail restart at 0:48 :eclipsee_
would like to apologize to jewnas for accidentally crashing him while i was tire warming.
I actually had fun regardless of all the cautions in Session 6, but i am peeved at Car 45 that always insisted on being in front of me during cautions even though he was behind me when it started aka caution came out. Happened for about 3 or 4 of them.
Not that i mind to much where i start on cautions but thats just not on.
Quote from nikopdr :man... PS 6 was crazy... I did a video of my lucky moments about it without editing and just 5 min put together, showing the lucky moments which i had of the race... that was just too lucky to not have on video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDmDixKYWaY

Nice, usually i have this much luck in avoiding, but yesterday it jumped on you. Also, were you using the 2FMSHX or wtf is it called?
Quote from Kid222 :Nice, usually i have this much luck in avoiding, but yesterday it jumped on you. Also, were you using the 2FMSHX or wtf is it called?

pardon?

If you mean the video editor, nope. Sony Vegas 11 Pro.
2 feet magic save hax (2FMSH) doesn't look like he used it tho :P
Quote from Hahmo :2 feet magic save hax (2FMSH) doesn't look like he used it tho :P

Yeah, this. Maybe it is just the behind-car view which makes it look like it, or the banking, which helped. Upon closer look i don't see much of front wheels lockup.
Just saw the replay of Mikko's crash on start because he wrote to me "Thanks" in TS after, so I thought that was my fault, but to be honest, from my reply I haven't even touched him and I'm 99% sure it was due to lag. If that lag was caused by me then I'm really sorry Mikko.

E: And about that incident which caused first SC - That was my fault indeed, but I just couldn't understand weather 96 was letting me in there to go to his inside but he decided to defend and we collided...
Quote from prOmo_LTU :I just couldn't understand weather 96 was letting me in there to go to his inside but he decided to defend and we collided...

Same here,didn't understand are you going past already there or not,seemed like not,so I decided to return to bottom line to grab some slipstream from cars in front... But I wasn't lagging there,right?
Nop, not from my POV
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Just saw the replay of Mikko's crash on start because he wrote to me "Thanks" in TS after, so I thought that was my fault, but to be honest, from my reply I haven't even touched him and I'm 99% sure it was due to lag. If that lag was caused by me then I'm really sorry Mikko.

E: And about that incident which caused first SC - That was my fault indeed, but I just couldn't understand weather 96 was letting me in there to go to his inside but he decided to defend and we collided...

PROTIP: If you are unsure about what a person ahead of you is doing, it's best to not overtake them, ESPECIALLY on the first lap of 60 some more laps.

It's that kind of behaviour and impatience that is what causes these massive start wrecks...
Quote from Hahmo :2 feet magic save hax (2FMSH) doesn't look like he used it tho :P

oh, it was just the banking that saved me on the 2nd one. still, lucky.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

NO CREDIT WAS GIVEN FOR SESSION 6.

It was decided that no one deserved credit for session 6 / no use in administration taking the time to sort through who was clean and who was at fault.

If you feel you deserve credit for session 6, PM me an appeal. Describe your actions in that session that you feel mean you should get credit.

Only four drivers would have a direct affected status if they got credit (They will be PM'd a copy of this message). Those drivers are:

Klaidas Gasiunas (TexasLTU)
Nathan Lamothe (nathan246)
Zdeněk Cagaš (Kid222)
Tim Chadwick (AstroBoy)
Quote from dekojester :IMPORTANT NOTICE:

It was decided that no one deserved credit for session 6 / no use in administration taking the time to sort through who was clean and who was at fault.

If you feel you deserve credit for session 6, PM me an appeal. Describe your actions in that session that you feel mean you should get credit.

Only four drivers would have a direct affected status if they got credit (They will be PM'd a copy of this message). Those drivers are:

Zdeněk Cagaš (Kid222)
Tim Chadwick (AstroBoy)

Well if thats the case im out then. I had a decent showing for my 1/3 but if not getting credit then i dont even care.
BTW Deko, I've done practice 7 (free one) with 30 consecutive laps/52 in total, I should have that session counted...
Quote from dekojester :IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Zdeněk Cagaš (Kid222)
Tim Chadwick (AstroBoy)

Good thing I can make both of the sessions.

2012 Kyoto 500: Practice Sessions 6 and 7
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG