The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 5
Session 5 will be a 35+2 lap race, after a hot lap qual (NOT OFFICIAL EVENT FORMAT QUAL!).

Qual starts at 23:00 UTC, Race will start appx. 23:35, we'll give about 30 mins total for hot laps, a bit more if need, but plan on starting approx. 23:35.
#2 - J@tko
Might be there
Sorry, can't come to this one, feel like crap, will there be any tomorrow??
I'm cumming
#5 - CSF
From 24th to 10th by t1. Much fun.
Quote from CSF :From 24th to 10th by t1. Much fun.

Wrong topic :P haha! Yea as I said in server, awesome climb up from you man! :P
I'll be there.
#8 - CSF
Quote from krkriv :Wrong topic :P haha! Yea as I said in server, awesome climb up from you man! :P

Oh whoops, I thought it would be a Joonas rant like he did on the server. Haha I need to learn to qualify.
#9 - CSF
At least for the most part the Kingsbury's only took each other out.
Very considerate of my Internet to die after the race was over

Great race for me considering the rubbish qualifying - had literally just got back so not entirely sure I had the right set and definitely had about 5x too much fuel in qualifying.

Just picked my way through the field overtaking when I could, took 4 people on the lap before the second caution came out so was well placed. Need to work on my restarts - doesn't seem to matter if I'm on the gearbox of the car infront, leave a small gap or a big one, just need practice to get good ones. Got a really good one behind Steve and would probably have gotten a really good one later on had I realised I was at about 9300rpm in 1st when the leader floored it. Hello rev limiter. looking forward to the next one, getting less nervous each time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG