The online racing simulator
Way to leave AI on track after you leave?
I'm running a small dedicated server that for now, is restricted to use by me & a few good friends. At times we enjoy having a little traffic/AI out on track. I realize, (depending on host setup), each player can easily add AI but as soon as said player leaves, so do their chosen AI. Is there any way to place AI via the host, or possibly another method/mod to accomplish my goal? Thanks in advance for any input!
AI's are calculated in locla computers, the one who added him. Dedicated server can't do such calculations as it has no physsics.

The only way to do it is creating the server from the game itself, instead of using the dedicated. But probably this is not what you wanted to do.
Quote from Whiskey :...only way to do it is creating the server from the game itself, instead of using the dedicated. But probably this is not what you wanted to do.

Dang, that's too bad.. thanks again for the help again though man! (don't suppose you've got any clue on my other/DXTweak prob at this point?)
Nope, nothing to add on that subject. It should work but it doesn't, don't have any suggestion for now.
Alrightey, thx again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG