The online racing simulator
RCM Cup 2012. live-for-speed.hu
(3 posts, started )
Here is my video summary about the 2012. RCM Cup, which was organised by the Hungarian LFS community.

Youtube hd link

Hope You like it!

wody21
Pros: Nicely done a review video of the championship and rendered at good fps, the music tracks are similiar to each other which is a good thing to continue the rhythm of the video, pretty good camera angles which make this video not so boring to watch.
Cons: At first, I really didn't like the blurring which is massive and not equivalent, and unrealistic and also a very big problem - music volume (the songs are at very high dB which are just tearing my ears (very loud and not solid quality of the sound (next time lower the volume by lowering dB).

All in all, a good average review video. 7/10. Keep it up.
Quote from seniecka :Pros: Nicely done a review video of the championship and rendered at good fps, the music tracks are similiar to each other which is a good thing to continue the rhythm of the video, pretty good camera angles which make this video not so boring to watch.
Cons: At first, I really didn't like the blurring which is massive and not equivalent, and unrealistic and also a very big problem - music volume (the songs are at very high dB which are just tearing my ears (very loud and not solid quality of the sound (next time lower the volume by lowering dB).

All in all, a good average review video. 7/10. Keep it up.

Thank You, next time, I will be more careful - the cons ...

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG