The online racing simulator
30 Day Lock
(4 posts, started )
30 Day Lock
How the hell is that possible? i get 30 day lock if i get 3 ban.. and i'm got maybe 10 ban for nothing reason.. reason is that 12 year players gave ban for me just for fun.. and im gave 30€ for that little boys put 30 day lock to my acc? its nice? NO... can someone admin delete my 30 day lock warnings out... Thanks!
The 30 day global ban is an effective way of keeping wrong-doers out of LFS's servers.

The 30 day ban is triggered when you are banned 15 times (within a 30 day period). You get a warning (email/message) when you are banned 10 times (or more) that you are likely to get a global ban (if you are banned again in the near future).

Join and race in servers with mature people/admins - not where li'l kids can ban you all day long.
I never experienced this, so don't know if the 15 times ban in 30 days is true... But if it is, you should of realised that:
- you're in the wrong server
or
- you're an asshat
Quote from sgt.flippy :I never experienced this, so don't know if the 15 times ban in 30 days is true...

Quote from Victor :15 bans within the last 30 days actually.

15 bans without regard for which LFS host.

And to be clear, ppl get a warning email at 10 bans. Additionally after this, they see a warning message every time they go online, stating how many bans left until global 30 day ban. It goes away autmatically when enough bans have expired (ie. are more than 30 days old).

I mean, if they miss that, then we can't help it either. They were informed.

Link : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1360610#post1360610

30 Day Lock
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG