7 winners in 7 races omg! unbelievable xD

Great race for hamilton,grosjean and perez!
Nice move, Vettel.
Perez up 12 spots from the start.
Great race, sucks for Alonso. If he would have pitted when Hamilton did, he could have probably won the race.
Quote from nathan246 :Great race, sucks for Alonso. If he would have pitted when Hamilton did, he could have probably won the race.

at the very least he would have got a podium, what a stupid strategy from Ferrari..
So happy for Sauber ^____^
Extremely proud of Grosjean and especially Perez..
Quote from Hahmo :Extremely proud of Grosjean and especially Perez..

+1, shame one of them didn't win instead of Hatmelon.
Villeneuve is right about what he's just talking about DRS. Couldn't agree with him more.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Dunno what you're on about, dude. This has been a great race. Really interesting strategic battle.

Yup, my bad. Wrote the message after first 30 laps and then turned off my notebook. Was nice to see something happening in second part of the race, great race from Grosjean and Perez. Gratz to Hamilton.
So Tristan Cliffe and Töki, what did Hamilton do wrong in this race?
Looks like Grosjean DNF in T1 or achieve a podium ^^ nice last few laps sad that no french tv were covering the race live as a frenchman did an awesome race...

I still don't get why Alonso didn't pit one lap after Hamilton...
Hamilton won just because Ferrari pit crew isn't smart enough to pit when tyres were already dead... Bravo bravissimo.
Well even RedBull managed to salvage what little result that had left out of Vettel by pitting him with a few laps to go, whilst it seemed silly initially when he passed Alonso it made sense...
It never made sense, ****ing tyre strategy is made up by some bullshit, how they imagine softs to last 50+ laps? Ferrari seriously need to consider the changes inside tactics zone because Fernando needs to do everything by himself...
#41 - CSF
Alonso was never going to win if he pitted. Lewis would still have been ahead.
Quote from CSF :Alonso was never going to win if he pitted. Lewis would still have been ahead.

Sam Michael said that if Ferrari pitted Alonso at one point (2nd stop) they could have gone just ahead, probably because of McLaren pit-stop fkup and Alonsos great lap on hot tires whilst Lewis was on cold tires, but then he would be just ahead and Lewis could have a go in DRS that lap of course, still far better than one stop nonsense.
Easy to say with hindsight though. Its hard to get it right all the time, I think the reason they didnt pit was cos they thought the worst they could get aslong as Vettel didnt pit was 2nd, which made sense at the time.
#44 - CSF
Yeah they couldn't have forecast the drop off being that severe. They were pretty consistent until Lewis passed them.
Well yeah. Both his and Vettel's tires weren't going off as fast as Lewis' and I think Fernando himself decided to stay out. To be honest it's good to see gambles like this. Those three really need to push for the title now and I hope Ferrari gets the car improved a little bit more still.
King of Canada.
Hamilton did a great job today, it was a very mature and measured performance. Alonso and Vettel had no hope of winning, they had to gamble, it didn't pay off but I respect the effort. Perez was my driver of the day though, fantastic performance again from him.
Quote from N I K I :Villeneuve is right about what he's just talking about DRS. Couldn't agree with him more.

http://www.yallaf1.com/2011/07 ... ring-its-not-even-racing/

Sadly, as I was trying to get into F1 this year, I realized why I didn't care for it in the first place. Exactly this.

Man and car against man and car with a little help from the pit crew. That's racing. I'll watch V8 Super Cars, IndyCar, NASCAR, and BTCC even (if I get coverage of it), but F1, even with it's history and grandjure, isn't racing like I know it.

They make races artificially exciting by making the tires fall off quickly and allowing the airflow of the cars to be altered in the straight-aways and corners. The car is too much of a factor for my taste. Racing isn't as exciting without the human element and the racing incidents which the human element brings. The FIA doesn't seem to beleive that racing incidents are possible. There never should be an inccident because they restrict the drivers from defensive driving and fighting too hard for position (or they will ruin their tires)

F1's just not my taste right now because of what it is. Tap me if racing as I enjoy it is brought back to it (less strict stewards and removal of DRS at least) and I'll likely give it another try. Different strokes for different folks.
Quote from Cornys :http://www.yallaf1.com/2011/07 ... ring-its-not-even-racing/

Sadly, as I was trying to get into F1 this year, I realized why I didn't care for it in the first place. Exactly this.

Man and car against man and car with a little help from the pit crew. That's racing. I'll watch V8 Super Cars, IndyCar, NASCAR, and BTCC even (if I get coverage of it), but F1, even with it's history and grandjure, isn't racing like I know it.

They make races artificially exciting by making the tires fall off quickly and allowing the airflow of the cars to be altered in the straight-aways and corners. The car is too much of a factor for my taste. Racing isn't as exciting without the human element and the racing incidents which the human element brings. The FIA doesn't seem to beleive that racing incidents are possible. There never should be an inccident because they restrict the drivers from defensive driving and fighting too hard for position (or they will ruin their tires)

F1's just not my taste right now because of what it is. Tap me if racing as I enjoy it is brought back to it (less strict stewards and removal of DRS at least) and I'll likely give it another try. Different strokes for different folks.

Alright, cya.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG