(13 posts, started )
NFS Most Wanted 2
OMG I CAME

if you have no idea what I'm talking about, check E3 archives

#2 - Fuse5
oh dear yet another one
whos developing this one

also, the royal family seems to be pretty good at jumping
As i heard somewhere, it looks like another Burnout.
It appears this is a remake of the original Most Wanted with Burnout-style gameplay, which is ideal for an arcade racing game.

As said on the NFS twitter page, The blacklist returns with 10 drivers you are competiting against in career mode. The focus is gonna be more on free roam and multiplayer so don't expect cutscenes in the way they were made in MW1. Overall, this looks like the First NFS game actually worth getting since... Most Wanted.
#6 - PoVo
The career mode in Most Wanted was really interesting! Too bad it probably won't be the same.

But why should I care? My old machines won't even be able to run the game anyway
Looks good so far. Loved the original Most Wanted.
i agree, although im a simmer, i like nfs and i liked the original most wanted, looking forward to it
#9 - BAMBO
So it's back to causing mayhem through city streets in fast and exotic sportscars while being chased by the police without the horrible oversized spoilers and bumpers and your wannabe action-movie stereotypical bad-asses?!? Good times are ahead...
I love how the NFS series has been running in circles ever since Most Wanted. Tuning yes, tuning no, cops yes, cops no, extra (stupid) powerups are the way.. oh, wait, they're not, and now it seems like they resurrected NFS 3... or HP 2... or the "second" HP without powerups. I wonder how can this series still make money...
Quote from MadCatX :I wonder how can this series still make money...

Oh pls, look at the CoD series, you'll be surprised.
I had NFSMW1 for PS2 and beat Clarence Callahan

Good enough?
Quote from Fuse5 :oh dear yet another one
whos developing this one

also, the royal family seems to be pretty good at jumping

Well spotted lol

NFS Most Wanted 2
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG