The online racing simulator
LFS - Follow You
(7 posts, started )
LFS - Follow You
You clearly know you cameras and effects, but I think it gets quite boring to watch the same things over and over again If I could suggest something that would be to improve your editing skills, I mean editing clip after clip and adding some effects is rather simple, but I ment in a more advanced way. It would make your videos so much more enjoyable to watch.

There's tons of way you can make the clip transitions more "cooler". You can use a lot of the trackside objects such as the pitwalls, tirestacks, bridges and even moving cars.

Let me show you a few examples which might give you some new ideas to work on for your next video?

In this video, you can see how I've used the walls, tirestacks and moving cars as a transition from track to track and clip to clip.

And in this video aswell, you can see how I used the KY3 bridge and oval pit-wall as a clip transition (at :48) and tirestacks (at 1:23).

You can also use the editing to make something that makes the viewer go "wtf, that's not possible is it?" By swinging the camera around, like I did in this video when the rally cars comes out of the rallyX at the same time as the Formula cars comes from the chicane (back in the day when I did this video there was no open configurations, the tracks were separatly locked).

This and this might give you some ideas aswell, the "freezing car" idea I never got to use properly except for once.

I'm saying/showing you all this because it would be cool to see your already good talents grow even further, by always trying to find new things to surprise the viewers with. It's ofcourse more time demanding but more rewarding for yourself aswell when you always find something new to do, you have good footage to work with aswell since you seem to be in to drifting videos, best of luck
Well, honestly ?.. It was not that good. Well, yes, you might have put some effort regarding the camera work, but it was just not as good as I expected it to be. Your previous movies had that ''thing'', that obviously kept me entertained, but in this.. It's not that entertaining at all.
It's my opinion though
Yea I know that I could improve my skills a lot. Those vids you posted up there, they're made with After Effects, and I'm using Sony Vegas, I don't even know if that would work in Vegas.

Thing is: I can't really put much effort into videos, because I don't have that much free time and I can't stay at one project for days or weeks or how long.

Anyway, I'll try some of the things you said when I get into videditing again, I'm kinda bored of it..
All those are made with Vegas 7 GL with your next movies looking forward to them.
Stop Drifting - Start Racing and make videos of them.
I think you could develop your skills faster then.
Quote from FireMike15 :Stop Drifting - Start Racing and make videos of them.
I think you could develop your skills faster then.

+1. Drifting is pretty predictable thing... And all drift videos ir quite the same: just drifting all over the track or layout... there are already tons of the same drifting videos. Try do something with racing which is always unpredictable thing with a lot of event on the track.

Talkin' about this video - this one did not make any impact on me... I mean I did not feel anything extraordinary.. But you got a talent: all you need is an idea and just be more solid with videos. Try to make it more simple to watch. Avoid 'uber' effects. They are not helping, opposite - they makin' this video to look more difficult.

LFS - Follow You
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG