The online racing simulator
Error while taking a screenshot - Could not save surface to file
This is what I get when I try to save a screenshot in LFS. It's an error message saying "Could not save surface to file".

Anyone knows what could be wrong?
Anyone know exactly what/where whould need to be modified, to avoid this error ? I mean, is there a specific line/tag that need to be modified/added somewhere ?

I am using 3 screen setup, with SoftTH 2.08 and a "convertor" of DX9 in DX8, so if I remove the file "enbconvertor.ini" (which only point to the modified d3d9.dll library), I am able to take screenshots again, but SoftTH doesn't work anymore. . Hope my short explanation makes sense.

Thanks.

PS: I am NOT using enbseries ("Grid effect").
PPS: This is how my lfs folder looks like
Attached images
lfsfolder.png
I guess this is a problem with the ENBConverter. LFS tries to capture DIRECT3DSURFACE8 type of surface, but because ENBConverter translates DX8 calls to DX9 calls, there is no DIRECT3DSURFACE8. ENBConverter probably doesn't have the functionality to capture DX9 surface and convert it to DX8 surface. (I might be wrong though, this is just a guess based on a quick googling.)
Well, unless someone comes with a solution, I guess I'll have to live with it.

Thanks MadCat.
If you are using enbseries, there's a hot-key in it that saves the screenshot itself.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG