The online racing simulator
The possibilities are endless!
(10 posts, started )
it sounds like a silly question maybee but any idea what other motorsports can be simulated with LFS other than circuit racing.

we got banger racing and drifting and obviosly rally x but i've also been playing with trialing (lots of cones put in stupid places that have to be negotiated, pics,sets & layouts to follow) and there are plenty of other forms that could be fun.

just looking for ideas
The how many times you can roll your car.

i.e, set you car up how you think it will roll the most, and take it in turns to go off 1 ramp and see who gets the most rolls.
yeah man thats the spirit!

anything you can win basically

i'm kinda thinkin maybe do a LFS olyimpics! hmmm i dunno tho' the wreckers might get upset if we don't at least give 'em ONE event

ohh and i'm home now so here's the kit needed to go trialing

I wanna see who's got skills!
Attached files
TheAfro_FE3_RB4_2.spr - 53.8 KB - 324 views
LX4_tRIALS.set - 132 B - 974 views
LX6_Trails.set - 132 B - 932 views
RB4 GT_tRIALS.set - 132 B - 978 views
FE3_TRAIL2.lyt - 3.2 KB - 310 views
#4 - ORION
Have you ever tried to complete a whole lap without fuel, just try to get into the lap as quickly as possible, and then try to drive all turns without loosing much speed
Reverse racing is fun. Have to look over your shoulder (or use mirrors) and still pass, block, hit apexs etc.
yeah, i kept running out of fuel just across the line at blackwood in UFR and made it almost to the last turn, i had to push it into the pits!

i've thought about doing a distance race where evrybody gets a full tank of fuel and musn't pit, set far too many laps for the fuel and see who gets the furthest... ...might be a bit 'lesurely' for some tho'

only one thing about that reverse racing bothers me. how does the start get going? just do some anti-laps instead(backwards)
#7 - (SaM)
Quote from Theafro :only one thing about that reverse racing bothers me. how does the start get going? just do some anti-laps instead(backwards)

The first to flick his car around is the lucky guy that gets to take-off first of course.
Well, when I've done we've lined up facing the wrong way at a convenient line on the track (BL Backstraight). My record is 2 whole laps before I made a mistake and went forwards.
#9 - (SaM)
Yea that also works. It's great fun because if you make a proper setup for a RWD car, you can do whatever you want to it. It wont spin out because the rear wheels pull it and the front wheels steer it.
thats not fun tho' UFR all the way! find out who the REAL drivers are!

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG