The online racing simulator
Better traction?
(19 posts, started )
Better traction?
Is it posible somehow to make better traction at one of the tracks?
yes
Thanks Mark, how can i give the tracks more traction?
Use less acceleration.
Yeah right, you're not helping so be serious or shut it.
:d
Quote from Ryder-5k :Yeah right, you're not helping so be serious or shut it.

First rule of asking for help: Don't be a jackass
Uhhh, Pretty sure thats the most helping i've ever done on this forum, ever.

Want more traction? Use less throttle...pretty logical if you ask me
Quote from Ryder-5k :Is it posible somehow to make better traction at one of the tracks?

Stay off the grass.
Amount of trolls on this forum is slightly raising to be fair. Just slightly.
-
(K0Z3L_43V3R) DELETED by K0Z3L_43V3R
I think he's referring to the way cars seem to lose traction at much slower speeds than real life, not just being able to gun it around the corner.
Quote from iunno :I think he's referring to the way cars seem to lose traction at much slower speeds than real life, not just being able to gun it around the corner.

Exactly and it could be nice to make a better launch in drag races with much better grip.
No, it's impossible to create more traction on ANY of the tracks within LFS.

Though, there is some programs where you can change the tyres size and compound.

Look for something called LFS Tweak.

D.
I'm sure it's possible to increase the friction of the track by 'hacking' lfs and changing values. If you're asking this question, I guess you have no chance of doing this. (neither do I btw)
Guessing you've already tried setups, if not the basic setup guide covers getting more grip (soften everything out and let down the tires).
Quote from stan.distortion :Guessing you've already tried setups, if not the basic setup guide covers getting more grip (soften everything out and let down the tires).

Yes i've tryed the setups
Thanks for answering guys, was just wondering
Quote from Klutch :Uhhh, Pretty sure thats the most helping i've ever done on this forum, ever.

Want more traction? Use less throttle...pretty logical if you ask me

Sorry for being an idiot
was slightly irritated when I responded to your first answer
There is a slicksmod available if you want to mess about in single player. Road cars with slicks is actually quite fun. I wish some of them had slicks as legit option, i.e FZ5.

Better traction?
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG