The online racing simulator
Racing's Greatest Weekend! (May 25-28)
It's Memorial Day weekend in the United States, but else where I do beleive that it's nothing more than another weekend. In any event, Speed Channel (as well as myself before Speed ever did) has deemed this weekend as "Racing's Greatest Weekend".

Here's a look at this weekend's motorsports schedule:

Throughout the weekend
WRC Round 6: Acropolis Rally

Saturday, May 26, 2012
World Of Outlaws at Charlotte (Dirt) - 0:00 GMT
Global RallyCross from Charlotte - 14:30 GMT
History 300 @ Charlotte (NASCAR Nationwide Series) - 18:45 GMT

Sunday, May 27, 2012
Monaco Grand Prix (Formula 1) - 12:00 GMT
Indianapolis 500 (IZOD IndyCar Series) - 16:00 GMT
Coca-Cola 600 (NASCAR Spint Cup) - 22:15 GMT

Monday, May 28, 2012
World Superbikes from Millers Motorsport Park - 18:00 & 21:00

If there's anything you'd like for me to add speak up and let me know. These are the events which I will be paying attention to this weekend that I have added . I looked for other series' but I could find none of the others running on this weekend. Still, there are some VERY prestegious races taking place this Sunday. I look forward to it all year personally
You forgot a bit^^

Global RallyCross from Charlotte on Saturday starting 14:30 UTC

World Superbikes from Millers Motorsport Park on Memorial Day.
Race 1 18:00UTC
Race 2 21:30UTC
And what am I doing? Refereeing 19 soccer games. FML
Are you seriously spending 38 of the weekend's 48 available hours doing that?
Also there is WRC 6th round at Acropolis, Greece. It should start tomorrow. Don't forget FIA GT1 at Navarra.

But still I think greatest racing weekend is 16-17. June with 24 hours of Le Mans...
#6 - J@tko
Dude you missed the LFSCART Blackwood 200
Quote from TypeRacing :Also there is WRC 6th round at Acropolis, Greece. It should start tomorrow. Don't forget FIA GT1 at Navarra.

But still I think greatest racing weekend is 16-17. June with 24 hours of Le Mans...

That would be only 1 race of the triple crown, but on that day there are two triple crown races
Quote from Cornys :but else where I do beleive that it's nothing more than another weekend.

If even the so called religious Americans don't know anymore what Pentecost is, we can finally start to throw away Christianity.
Quote from TFalke55 :That would be only 1 race of the triple crown, but on that day there are two triple crown races

Well it was my personal view. I'm not very impressed by oval racing
Quote from cargame.nl :If even the so called religious Americans don't know anymore what Pentecost is, we can finally start to throw away Christianity.

why so serious? In fact, it is nothing more then a weekend, with some contries having monday off.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Are you seriously spending 38 of the weekend's 48 available hours doing that?

I suppose so if he has 19 games . Well, at least he'll be getting some hard earned $$$$
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Are you seriously spending 38 of the weekend's 48 available hours doing that?

Not quite... they aren't full length games (70, not 90), as they are youth. And some of them are Friday evening/night. It's a tournament. But yeah, basically from when I wake up to nightfall, I'm working. Not complaining about the wages though, It's more than I make in a week with my other job
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Not quite... they aren't full length games (70, not 90), as they are youth. And some of them are Friday evening/night. It's a tournament. But yeah, basically from when I wake up to nightfall, I'm working. Not complaining about the wages though, It's more than I make in a week with my other job

Yeah, I umpire baseball games (13-15 year olds) and I make around $100 in 3 games (6 hours)
Quote from TFalke55 : why so serious? In fact, it is nothing more then a weekend, with some contries having monday off.

yep to honor the troops
First round of DTC aswell :P
Quote from Mustangman759 :yep to honor the troops

only in the USA... in parts of Europe the "birthday of the catholic church" is celebrated.

Quote from Dennis93 :First round of DTC aswell :P

I thought DTC fused with STCC into... well... STCC?!
Quote from TFalke55 :only in the USA... in parts of Europe the "birthday of the catholic church" is celebrated.

I thought DTC fused with STCC into... well... STCC?!

DTC made a new series done with the Camaro Cars which is also raced in sweden, basically same drivers from DTC, and then in same cars.
Ahhh very cool
Quote from TypeRacing :Well it was my personal view. I'm not very impressed by oval racing

Indy is not a proper oval... It is more like an awesomely fast road course, with 4 slightly banked, scary left corners... In which head says "lift", and heart says "flat"... A bit like a track with 4 "Eau Rouges" in succession, if you prefer... Not for the faint hearted
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Indy is not a proper oval... It is more like an awesomely fast road course, with 4 slightly banked, scary left corners... In which head says "lift", and heart says "flat"... A bit like a track with 4 "Eau Rouges" in succession, if you prefer... Not for the faint hearted

Well, there is no oval track that is for the faint hearted... same applies to road courses that are of any kind of size, but they are just slower, turn both directions, and spread out the group of cars further.
Nice win by Guerrieri. Shame it couldn't go the distance under green, though.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nice win by Guerrieri. Shame it couldn't go the distance under green, though.

Too bad for the finish under yellow, but kudos to the drivers for keeping it green for over 30 laps in a row. I don't think many were expecting that.

Great job from Guerrieri, 18th to 1st in 38 laps is impressive.

Vautier was awesome too, leading most of the race in his first ever oval race. I have the feeling he could challenge Bourdais and Pagenaud as the leading French in IndyCars for the years to come.

Those cars may be a bit dangerous to race on the ovals, but they sure make a wonderful show.
That racing was epic.
Aussie's have been doing awesome this weekend so far.

Webber on Pole.
Briscoe on Pole.
Ambrose qual 2nd.

Hope we aussie's get at least 1 win this weekend.
Quote from Gougoodthing :Aussie's have been doing awesome this weekend so far.

Webber on Pole.
Briscoe on Pole.
Ambrose qual 2nd.

Hope we aussie's get at least 1 win this weekend.

I honestly expect that an Australian will win every big race this weekend

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG