The online racing simulator
British Championship
(13 posts, started )
British Championship
LFS | British Championship 18/05/12

Highlights of last nights rated meeting, 12 drivers on grid for a action packed race. Well done to Daz for winning and cheers Cap for running it, enjoy!

thats not racing
entertaining to watch but that isnt what lfs is really for...
LFS has to have a bit of variety doesn't it? Instead of racing servers after racing servers after racing servers, that would be boring. Anyway we all enjoy it and sometimes have very close racing... and thanks Eddy
Quote from mace65 :LFS has to have a bit of variety doesn't it? Instead of racing servers after racing servers after racing servers, that would be boring. Anyway we all enjoy it and sometimes have very close racing... and thanks Eddy

If you think racing boring, why you bought a racing simulator?
As long as he is having fun, without ruining the fun for others, why shouldn't he be allowed to have fun his way? I mean, those guys are obviously a "part of the game", and have fun together. Why criticize? :-)
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh god, this was properly funny ^_^
Well done :P
Quote from Tomhah :As long as he is having fun, without ruining the fun for others, why shouldn't he be allowed to have fun his way? I mean, those guys are obviously a "part of the game", and have fun together. Why criticize? :-)

Banger racing is racing +1
Cheers for the replies, glad you liked it and I bought a racing simulator for this server? :/
Haha that looked like fun

And for those people that are knocking it, full contact banger racing is a real motor sport. They may have gone a bit mental but that's cos it's a sim not rl. What's wrong with that?

bumb ubm!
Quote from CodeFire :Haha that looked like fun

And for those people that are knocking it, full contact banger racing is a real motor sport. They may have gone a bit mental but that's cos it's a sim not rl. What's wrong with that?

Cheers! yeah I go to watch it regularly
I love bager racing, and I love to race events on lfs bangers

British Championship
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG