The online racing simulator
How can i upload an InSim to a server?!
hi guys
How can i upload an InSim to a server?!
you cant upload, you can connect.
which insim you are talking about?
i am planning to create my own InSim
you run your insim (application) and LFS DEDI. and you connect insim to DEDI. first try connect finished insims to get some basic knowledge
Quote from Zazcoisa :i am planning to create my own InSim

You want to create your own? Good luck with that if you don't even know how to connect one to your server.
insim programing is hard, dont even try. use finished
to connect one look in the setup.cfg file it will have ip, port, admin pass, and insim port.... insim ports are normaly 2999 and under i believe correct me if im wrong... in lfs type /insim 2999 "note 2999 is example" then start your insim via insim startup. will be application file. as far as coding like they said up top don't try to code right off the bat. use a finished insim and slowly modify it so you can get use to coding and figuring out the basics.. good luck hope this helps
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :to connect one look in the setup.cfg file it will have ip, port, admin pass, and insim port.... insim ports are normaly 2999 and under i believe correct me if im wrong... in lfs type /insim 2999 "note 2999 is example" then start your insim via insim startup. will be application file. as far as coding like they said up top don't try to code right off the bat. use a finished insim and slowly modify it so you can get use to coding and figuring out the basics.. good luck hope this helps

thanks for help
Standard InSim port is 29999. You can enable InSim interface either by typing "/insim=port_number" in LFS chat or by launching LFS or LFS DEDI with "insim" parameter, for instance "LFS.exe /insim=29999".

Quote from frotto110 :insim programing is hard, dont even try. use finished

It ain't that hard, especially with helper libraries like InSim.NET, but sufficient programming knowledge is necessary.
Quote from frotto110 :insim programing is hard, dont even try. use finished

but the people that had to create insims didnt moan no its too hard i give up, they atcully did it!
I changed my account to this one now
and I know this was posted a long time ago
but i actually made it

Quote from Bose321 :You want to create your own? Good luck with that if you don't even know how to connect one to your server.

if you just helped me and explain it, i would do now ..
now i know how to connect it and i created my own insim.

Quote from Kyle-Caz :but the people that had to create insims didnt moan no its too hard i give up, they atcully did it!

i created my own insim, and it's not so hard, if you just understand the codes you're dealing with.

but Thank you all

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG