Laz'n'Bamse Part 2

Blabber and Sentimental Stuff:
If you're reading this, thank you. I'm glad
you've taken some time to view my latest
release. I believe it's come a long way since
part one. Constructive criticism and suggestions
are appreciated and encouraged.
Here's my unofficial description:

Quote from LazLoW :"After much trial and error, and much frustration, I'm proud to finally release my latest video. I believe it shows a new level of skill for me, in terms of drifting and editing. Enough of me blabbin'- watch the video and enjoy!"

Song info in official description, be sure to like & subscribe if you like my work!

Without further ado, welcome to part 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFbr8k08fY4&hd=1
The camera work is really sloppy tbh. It's not smooth and the angles kinda hides the actual close ups of drifting IMO.

A little editing also wouldn't be bad I guess.
Quote from Bose321 :The camera work is really sloppy tbh. It's not smooth and the angles kinda hides the actual close ups of drifting IMO.

A little editing also wouldn't be bad I guess.

Thanks for your words!

Yeah- I've heard there's programs out there that help smooth the camerawork in LFS- I'll have to check that out.

As for the editing- you watched the video didn't you? Without the editing the video wouldn't exist- so I'll suppose you're referring to visual effects. These I like to leave out of my videos 'cause it's all fake garnish. Just like glitter, there's no point in it and it accomplishes very little. I would prefer a pure, uncut video of legitimate, skilled action, as opposed to some n00b driving around the track with cool effects, but that's just me.
#4 - Danas
As usual a slowmotion vid with dnb. So rare to find these days. And the camera angles were so unusual!
Quote from Danas :As usual a slowmotion vid with dnb. So rare to find these days. And the camera angles were so unusual!

I'm not about to get into a genre debate with you, so I won't even start.

I can't help but sense an air sarcasm in your post, however it's so difficult to sense via text I'm not even going to bother to attempt to understand the context.

If you have some constructive criticism maybe try again?

thanks for the comment.. I guess?
#6 - Omar1
nice vid lazlow! its sub , just saw your air ride vid aswell, we should make one together, cruising, pulls, scraping, you know
Yeah I meant visual effects. There is no need for glitters and such, I'm not a fan of that either. But a some colour management and/or vignetting would make it look better IMO.
Quote from Omar1 :nice vid lazlow! its sub , just saw your air ride vid aswell, we should make one together, cruising, pulls, scraping, you know

Hell yeah bro! ;D the air ride itself isn't portrayed well over latency but we'll have to do a cruise video soon- you're totally invited ;P

Quote from Bose321 :Yeah I meant visual effects. There is no need for glitters and such, I'm not a fan of that either. But a some colour management and/or vignetting would make it look better IMO.

You make a good point, I do want to experiment playing with colour/brightness settings and whatnot. Thanks for the suggestion!
#9 - Omar1
Quote from LazLoW :Hell yeah bro! ;D the air ride itself isn't portrayed well over latency but we'll have to do a cruise video soon- you're totally invited ;P

yaya

LazLoW ft. Bamsefot aka Neroxide Twin Drifting
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG