The online racing simulator
A great first impression
(23 posts, started )
#1 - CJDA9
A great first impression
High fellow lfsers i figured i would make a thread for my drifting videos on YouTube please comment rate or subscribe the channel is just starting out. This is my 1st lfs drifting video with the T500RS let me know what you think.

edit: At post 13 things start to get better lol.

edit: T500RS Live For Speed Drift ebisu school course newbie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHL7na30kWY
Not bad for a beginner I guess. But not that cool when you consider it has 500HP and 50 degrees of steer lock... Also it looks like a .vob mod?
#3 - CJDA9
Well its not like 500hp is easy to drift with it does give you a little bit of room for mistakes and 50* of lock isn't to much at all. Yes i am drifting an S13. I cant stand drifting without mods it holds me back way to much drifting in a XR GT TURBO with only around (245bhp) @ 6019 rpm and torque at only (239 lbft) @ 4585 rpm with only 36* of lock... But your right about the steer lock now that i think about it, that amount of lock is what you would find on a D1 car and that's what i was trying to simulate but your normal car at least... Lets say a 240 for example has from what i remember 40* of lock from factory please correct me if i am wrong.

I will be uploading a mod less video soon just so ya know. XD
#4 - dadge
The best drifters don't need all that power or all that lock.
#5 - CJDA9
You are brain washed its not that hard to drift with out mods and i love the comments i am getting here lol. Not even a ''hey nice drifting'' or anything just snobby comments about the mods i am using. Do you think i need this lock and power to drift no i don't thank you very much i can drift fine without it its just way more fun for me to have more lock and power... What are you saying that anyone who has a car with more than 247hp and more lock than 36* is a bad drifter??? this makes no sense to me.

edit: sorry about calling you guys ignorant and that honorably bad typing.
I didn't understand shit of what you just said.

Is it your time of the month? I agree with dadge. Get off your high horse and show how good you are without 500HP and 50 degrees of steer lock.
#7 - dadge
your exit from the drift had snap. so it wasn't smooth at all. you didn't drift the whole corner either. maybe take a higher entry and apex late. then maybe you will make the whole corner (with less power might i add).
#8 - Nicce
Quote from dadge :The best drifters don't need all that power or all that lock.

this.

and YES somedays its more "fun" to use tweak and steerlockmodd´s to make higher entrys but after 4 1/2year as a drifter in lfs nothing can put up to the fun to the racing gives me. IF u are now so good without this addons so show us then??

and about the drifting u record : aint smoth, ur set understeers alot, wrong gears and did i say its not smoth ??

btw.. have the same wheel u have + shifter.
#9 - CJDA9
Wow you guys sure know how to welcome someone but it was half my fault because i didn't know how everyone on here was. I dont need to show you anything, all this trash talk from you guys is ridiculous. No wonder why this community is dying i am sorry if i am offending anyone but i have never got this kinda of treatment anywhere on a forum before. Here i am driving for fun when all you guys care about is who is better...
Quote from CJDA9 : I dont need to show you anything,

is this a thread you started showing us your drifting?
Quote from CJDA9 : all this trash talk from you guys is ridiculous.

did you say:
Quote from CJDA9 :High fellow lfsers i figured i would make a thread for my drifting videos on YouTube please comment rate

Quote from CJDA9 : No wonder why this community is dying i am sorry if i am offending anyone but i have never got this kinda of treatment anywhere on a forum before. Here i am driving for fun when all you guys care about is who is better...

you asked us to comment. we commented. is it really our fault that you can not take criticism?

nobody has insulted you or called you any names. all we have done is told you that there is much better drifting to be had in LFS. Is it really our problem that you used a hack/mod to get more power and lock from the most powerful road car in the sim?
the comments were constructive so why do you have sand in your vagina? chill out, take what was said and apply it to your next video. is it really that difficult?
you can't really blame us for your average drift (i'm being kind)? and lets be honest here, you're drifting on the longest, most open corner in the sim. you might as well have done it in blackwood carpark. Drifting is a demonstration in car control. what you did in the video is not car control. the car snapped at the end of the drift, no control. your entry was too tight. again, no control. i could go on, but you seem to be easily offended.
Quote from CJDA9 :but i have never got this kinda of treatment anywhere on a forum before.

have u visit www.lfsdrift.net before u came here??
cause if u think the ppl here on this forum is harsh u should cause thats even more than its here.

annyway keep praccing drifting the way u want and good luck.
Sir, you wanted people to criticise your video, so they criticised it by THEIR opinion.

And as Nicce said - if you would publicise your video on lfsd.net, you just would get flamed for OBVIOUS reasons.
Ok I would like to stop while I am behind, at my third post things went sour I am the the ignorant one here. I was calling names and just being a dick to people. I am sorry for what I have said in this thread, it got out of hand. So this was a horrible first impression of me and my reputation here is now horrible I would imagine. I am sorry for having sand up my vagina I was truly being an **** here. So if we could start off on a new foot here that would be awesome if not I understand completely.
Cj.
you weren't being a dick bud. it's natural to give a shit about your work. it shows you care. but take it on the chin. try to still take a racing line when drifting (wide entry, nice apex, wide exit). this way you have a better chance of maintaining a higher speed and thus a better drift angle.
give the default XRT a go. get the rear tyres nice and hot. this will make your drift angle better but comes at a cost....super sensitive rear end (that's what she said). but if you have good throttle control, it will come easy.
Quote from CJDA9 :and my reputation here is now horrible I would imagine.

nah.. dont worry man.. seen worse and ppl here do forget things that happens to "new" guys like u are atm.

like i said.. i TO was a drifter once and a newbi like u and all i did was to pracc shit mutch and got good at it.

so i just suggest again: pracc ALOT and if u want, use modds/tweaks or just stock xrt. do it ur way.

regards.
thanks guy's i was just drifting mod less and i ran out of gas before i could pop my tires lol. There was only 10% in the tank anyway but it was funny first time i have ran out of gas lol. Sorry for changing the title this can stick around for a bit i guess.

edit: I am going to put the link back up in the first post as well. i would like to say i am still learning as i switched from gt5 about 3 weeks ago. it was a big smack in the face the first time i got to drive and drift in lfs. I have to say though gt5 has no comparison to lfs at least for me it's nice to see the light. lol
I like your setup man. You have good skills for a beginner, drift how you like where you like.

Love the haters.
Quote from dadge :Nobody was hating.

I believe these LFSDrift community people call all criticism 'hating'.
Quote from Bose321 :I believe these LFSDrift community people call all criticism 'hating'.

And asking if someone is having their period is regarded as 'constructive critism' in the other parts of the LFS community.

Nice video, and welcome to LFS.
Quote from Skagen :And asking if someone is having their period is regarded as 'constructive critism' in the other parts of the LFS community.

Nice video, and welcome to LFS.

No, that's adding humour to an otherwise serious discussion. Most people will see the funny side of it.
Quote from dadge :the best drifters don't need all that power or all that lock.

+1
Welcome to LFS S2, as you can see the forum community is rotten, but in-game can still be awesome.

A great first impression
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG