The online racing simulator
Motion Motorsports
(38 posts, started )
Motion Motorsports

I am proud to announce the launch of 4 Motion Motorsports Servers. We have launched a server for every LFS license holder (demo/s1/s2). These servers are equipped with Airio and will be hosted 24/7 from our professionally hosted server box.

Current Motion Motorsports Servers

Motion Motorsports S2 (GTR)
Motion Motorsports S1 (Road Cars)
Motion Motorsports Demo (All 3 Demo Cars)
Motion Motorsports Rally (XFG & XRG Only)

I invite all drivers and team to use these servers. More user activity and interaction amongst teams would be wonderful.

Hope to see you on the track

Team info: Newly formed, looking to build up a roster. Will have practice and training sessions.

License Demo/S1/S2?: ALL (Demo/S1/S2)

Team Tag: MM| Name

Best way to contact us:
MSN= d0ntphuckw1thm3@hotmail.com
Skype= a420birdman
LFSForum PM
Email: john.hockett.3@gmail.com

What do I need to join?:
- Understand English
- Mature Attitude
- Teamspeak (mic preferred)

Application:

- Name (in-name and your real name)
- How many times do you play a week?
- Skill level?
- Why you want to join?

You can post your application to a reply here, or e-mail john.hockett.3@gmail.com
good luck
Make a team and stick with it - don't make a new one every other month.

Nevertheless, good luck.
Quote from vipex123 :Make a team and stick with it - don't make a new one every other month.

Nevertheless, good luck.

Thanks. This is going to be my final team. Racing is the only team interest.
Motion Motorsports gains a sponsor.

Speed Servers and MM have come to an agreement on a temporary sponsored server.

Motion Motorsports would like to thank Speed Servers for their help. We hope to help SS grow into a known name for LFS Hosting.

Come check us out in the Motion Motorsports servers.

Review of Speed Servers
"Good customer service, speedy setup. Didn't get to test the server with a large race, but never showed any signs of connection issues."
Will be holding an open tryout on the MM Server tomorrow, around 18GMT til 23GMT.

**Edit** Time adjusted.
o.0
Good luck dude! See you on the server sometime.
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147 : oops
Still actively looking for new drivers, would like to signup for the GT2 Series from New Dimension Racing, need a second driver to compete tho.

All drivers interested in trying out, pm me with a time and date that works for you.
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147
Motion Motorsports joins The Original LFS League 2012 season. See you all on the race track =)
OLFS - 3rd of June - Aston National
Motion Motorsports qualifies last place for Pool #4 race of OLFS Event #3
For our first league event, this is not much of a shock for us, we look forward to the opportunity of being an underdog in this event. Either way, will be a fun race. =)

Pos. 20 # 2018 MM| John H Usa LX4 [IMG]http://www.lfs-league.com/pic/inrace.gif[/IMG] MM| 2:12.04

An error with Airio was causing bad tyres to be displayed on the MM Rally server. That error has been corrected.
Emergency Maintenance on your Server: Hardware Upgrade
Quote :We are sending you this email to notify you that our Operations team will be performing an important emergency maintenance on our Hyper-V blade servers. These servers will be upgraded with the latest Intel cards, replacing the current Broadcom network interface cards. This replacement will significantly enhance the functioning of your server.

MM servers will be down until the Maintenance is completed. Service interruption due to this maintenance is expected to last 2.5 hours.
All MM servers have been restored, the maintenance has completed. Our server was one of several to receive upgraded network interface cards. This upgrade has increased our server capabilities tremendously. Motion Motorsports will be increasing the frequency and number of LFS events we hold because of this unexpected upgrade.

Enjoy.

John Hockett
Broken wheel mount ends MM debut race

What was supposed to be the debut league race for MM ended before it ever started. A broken wheel mount left John H. no choice but to cancel participation in today's OLFS Event #3. Replacement mounts have been ordered and hopefully we will make our debut at the next event.
I hope you realise there is 15 posts in this thread, of which 11 are yours.
Now think closely what I mean.
Quote from Hahmo :I hope you realise there is 15 posts in this thread, of which 11 are yours.
Now think closely what I mean.

Is there a problem with me updating my team thread in the team section with news regarding my team?

If you're confident enough about making a fool of yourself, go ahead, I ain't stopping you
Well, my confidence in promoting my team is working, just added a new member today who will be a great asset to this team.

Let's keep the competition on the track and let me handle my team business in a subtle manner.
Quote from edge3147 :
What do I need to join?:
- Age over 15

Excuse moa, but 15? Isnt it too high?
Quote from Denny12 :Excuse moa, but 15? Isnt it too high?

Not for someone trying to get mature and respectful drivers, not saying there is not someone under 15 who can be mature and respectful. After being a part of this community for as long as I have been, it is in my teams best interest to add drivers above the age of 15 to avoid other problems (forums trolls, crashers who don't understand that this team is attempting to get into serious league racing, and other various reasons.)

I appreciate the question and hope this clears up some misconception about the purpose and goals of Motion Motorsports.
MM Signs Patrick Burnham. (pburnham)

A little about him:

Why do you want to join MM?
Looking to find a good team with a consistent racing schedule. A good home to learn and contribute too while building skills as well. Your team seems to be local your ping is only 50ms. I'm from OH, USA. 21 yrs old.

Preferred Car?

B class cars XFB, UFB. Also love the GTR's and GT2's. FZR and FXR. OW cars are great.

Welcome aboard Patrick.

Quote from Denny12 :Excuse moa, but 15? Isnt it too high?

I don't think 15 is too high..... Tbh it takes time to become mature and most 15 year olds I know aren't very mature (mainly girls but that's not the point)...

Anyway I'm sure that there is not many under 18's who play lfs
Quote from tbofram :

Anyway I'm sure that there is not many under 18's who play lfs

half of the community is u18

Motion Motorsports
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG