The online racing simulator
XRG Car Skin For Online Use
(11 posts, started )
Hey guys I've been playing LFS for a few weeks now and I understand to get car skins to use online you either have to upgrade or purchase them, although I've seen numerous amounts of cars particularly the XRG's (I am standard member)drifting in the demo tracks in the XRG's with cool skins..

So my question is..

Are car skins available to use online without having an s1 or s2 licence?

Please respond ASAP as I'm really want to find out.. I want a cool car skin when I'm drifting..

Also I've seen drifters in the DEMO tracks drifting insane, holding corners unbelievable.. I try to do it in the same car as them, the XRG, and I can't seem to go fast enough to be able to drift like these other players online, do they have some sort of hack?

All answers are much appreciated.

Thank you.
"Are car skins available to use online without having an s1 or s2 licence?"

- Yes, but they have to be uploaded by someone.
Quote from fatalunfair :"Are car skins available to use online without having an s1 or s2 licence?"

- Yes, but they have to be uploaded by someone.

Thanks for the reply.

Are you able to elaborate further please?

Thanks.
#5 - Bean0
For people to auto-download the skin, it needs to be uploaded to LFSWorld.
Demo users cannot do this unless they purchase some skin upload slots.

Each skin can only be uploaded once, so if the one you are using is already uploaded then it will display for everyone.

Edit: @Fatalunfair - I think that's a bit out of date, it states that auto-download is for S2 users only.
Quote from Bean0 :Edit: @Fatalunfair - I think that's a bit out of date, it states that auto-download is for S2 users only.

There's quite a lot of things out of date in LFS/the forum guides at the moment
Quote from Bean0 :For people to auto-download the skin, it needs to be uploaded to LFSWorld.
Demo users cannot do this unless they purchase some skin upload slots.

Each skin can only be uploaded once, so if the one you are using is already uploaded then it will display for everyone.

Edit: @Fatalunfair - I think that's a bit out of date, it states that auto-download is for S2 users only.

Okay this pretty much answers my questions.

No, I cannot use car skins online being a demo user.
Although I see people with skins in demo tracks.. what's with that..

I'm going to purchase s2 I think it will be worth it.
Quote from W3TDR34M :I'm going to purchase s2 I think it will be worth it.

Definately.

Quote :No, I cannot use car skins online being a demo user.

Actually, you can. It just has to be uploaded by some S2 user and you must have same name on .jpg file as it's uploaded on or just steal some .dds files from your dds files and copy them to the other dds file folders

But some people doesn't really approve this method.
Quote from fatalunfair :Definately.

Actually, you can. It just has to be uploaded by some S2 user and you must have same name on .jpg file as it's uploaded on or just steal some .dds files from your dds files and copy them to the other dds file folders

But some people doesn't really approve this method.

Are you able to upload a custom one for me?
Quote from W3TDR34M :Are you able to upload a custom one for me?

Able, yes, will I do that? No, I only upload team skins and my own shitty skins
Quote from fatalunfair :Able, yes, will I do that? No, I only upload team skins and my own shitty skins

I am wanting a team skin so you're in luck

And I'm sure your skins aren't THAT bad..

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG