LFSCART Series 2012 - Signups
To enter the 2012 LFSCART Series, you must follow all formats or you risk your entry being rejected.
Entry Requirements for Drivers
All requirements for a particular license must be met to be permitted to race on that type of circuit in the LFSCART Series 2012:
All drivers will be granted an LFSCART License prior to being able to race in the LFSCART series on that course type.
An Oval license is granted when a driver:
- Has a hot lap uploaded to http://www.lfsworld.net using the FO8, that is within 103% of the World Record on KY1.
- Has a total equal to or greater than 300 online laps on KY1.
- Has a hot lap uploaded to http://www.lfsworld.net using the FO8 , that is within 103% of the World Record on any one of the following: BL1, KY2R, KY3R, SO4, WE1
- Has a total online driven distance equal to or greater than 20,000 km (12,340 mi)
- Has placed 5th or better in the Driver's Championship classification in the 2010 or 2011 LFSCART Series
- Has placed 3rd or better in the Driver's Championship classification in the LFSCART Light Summer Series 2010, or the LFSCART Light Series 2012.
- Has placed 3rd or better in a Kyoto 500 taking place in either 2008, 2009, 2010, or 2011.
Entering the Series
The series is a team-based entry format. You enter as if you are a team, even if you are a single-car team.
The format must be followed exactly. You must provide the racer's real name as it would appear in game, with regards to special characters. Please provide full first and last name.
Car 01 is reserved for Jarl Teien (arox123). Car 00 is reserved for Robbin Heijerman (Drifters Only). All other numbers 2-99 inclusive are for a TEAM. Numbers (except for 00 and 01) follow the TEAM, not the DRIVER. 2 and 02 are the same, leading zeroes do not change the number.
Entry form to use, please enclose in [code] tags:
Number of Cars Entered (between 1 and 4, inclusive):
Car Numbers Requested (lowest to highest, separate by comma):
Team Manager Real Name, LFSWorld UserName (Required):
Team Vice Manager 1 Real Name, LFSWorld UserName (Optional):
Team Vice Manager 2 Real Name, LFSWorld UserName (Optional):
Drivers (one line per driver, unlimited amount of drivers):
Real Name, LFSWorld Username, Nation[/CODE]Example:
Team Name: New Dimension Racing
Number of Cars Entered: 3
Car Numbers Requested: 02,42,69
Team Manager Real Name, LFSWorld UserName: Jonathan Pamer, dekojester
Team Vice Manager 1 Real Name, LFSWorld UserName: Thilo Falkenberg, TFalke55
Team Vice Manager 2 Real Name, LFSWorld UserName: Chris Ford, CSF
Jonathan Palmer, dekojester, USA
Thilo Falkenberg, TFalke55, Germany[/code]Please use the list of nations available with the Tracker Documentaion
A team may share their roster over another team, provided that the team is named the same with only a separator for each team group (eg Genuine Racing 1 and Genuine Racing 2 may share identical rosters, as would Genuine Racing Red and Genuine Racing Black, however Genuine Racing and Domi's Great Team would not be considered a shared unit.)
Entries will be locked starting at 23:59 UTC on the Friday prior to a round, and will reopen at 18:00 UTC on the Sunday after the round concludes. No team roster changes may be made during this period to facilitate accuracy of entries, except when an admin is consulted to request waiver in case of emergency. You will be able to change who is racing for each car until a time closer to round start, in a separate thread.
Posting a Team Roster Update
Please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST but then make a post quoting your *updated* OP, indicating what was updated. We will use edit logs where necessary to check times in the event conflicts arise, and it is simpler to look in one place for each team.
Signups may be tracked at a Google Document located HERE