The online racing simulator
MiniFBM Series 2012 Round 3: Race Discussion
Round 3 of the 2012 MiniFBM Series!

This time, from AU1X_MiniFBM2 for 21 laps.

Remember: Since it's Autocross, you WILL be permitted to reset during official sessions, but it will only be from within a pitbox in the layout's "pitlane"

Race weekend timetable:

18:00 UTC Saturday, 5 May: Signups lockout begins

Sunday, 6 May2012:
17:20 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Open track, unlimited laps. *Session can be split in two and run either consecutively or concurrently if more drivers attend than there are available spots for*
17:53 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:00 UTC Formation Lap Begins

18:00 UTC Monday, 7 May: Signups lockout ends

Server password and info will be PM'd to confirmed entrants after the confirmations deadline expires.
#2 - J@tko
Sorry, no can do
sorry #10, was trying not to snap onto brakes too hard
Are you ****íng kidding me, Hewlett Packard (or whatever it is called)
Auto update thingy?
#6 - meddc
Sorry to Cagas (I think). I'd been pushed off myself a lap earlier, was being pressured from behind, had faster pace through the final turn and I nudged you - apologies again.
Quote from meddc :Sorry to Cagas (I think). I'd been pushed off myself a lap earlier, was being pressured from behind, had faster pace through the final turn and I nudged you - apologies again.

It's allright.. you convinced me to not lodge any protests.
#8 - meddc
I got hit from behind a couple of times also - someone had done the same to me a few corners previously which is why I was so keen to get by! Was one of those races I think. Also, I see you got hit again by someone else after I touched you too - unlucky. Apologies again.
I think I kind of pressured you into that mistake, Medd. Sorry it affected you too, Cagas.
That's interesting, the crash you kinda "started" Medd is the same crash I became involved in later. It was also the first of my three unfortunate encounters with another car.
Quote from Anavah :That's interesting, the crash you kinda "started" Medd is the same crash I became involved in later. It was also the first of my three unfortunate encounters with another car.

True - and sorry - but there was some bad driving from several others involved there who could easily have avoided the further incidents that you drove into.
Quote from Anavah :That's interesting, the crash you kinda "started" Medd is the same crash I became involved in later. It was also the first of my three unfortunate encounters with another car.

I have to excuse for the accident on Lap 48. I don't know why I drove across to the right. Was not my intention to spin you nor was to destroy your chance for the win.
Basically ruined my own race when i caught the grass at 92 mph and overheated my r1 rear tires which allowed for the core cars and mr kapal to pass. Then i got a double blueflag and blocked rodgers in the chicane after lettig wong by and spun again dropping another spot
Quote from TFalke55 :I have to excuse for the accident on Lap 48. I don't know why I drove across to the right. Was not my intention to spin you nor was to destroy your chance for the win.

Sigh.. yeah I have no idea why you did that. I was most likely going to protest that crash against you had you not said anything, being you did ruin my chance at first place like you said... But in the end, it's just a race I'll put it behind me for your sake. Thanks for saying something, you're forgiven. I guess it's just another day at the track, with lessons to be learned by all of us!

Quote from Bmxtwins :Basically ruined my own race when i caught the grass at 92 mph and overheated my r1 rear tires which allowed for the core cars and mr kapal to pass. Then i got a double blueflag and blocked rodgers in the chicane after lettig wong by and spun again dropping another spot

Sorry, didn't want to hit you, obviously, but I had committed to that line being I had slightly to much speed, so there was nothing I could do.

Quote from meddc :True - and sorry - but there was some bad driving from several others involved there who could easily have avoided the further incidents that you drove into.

I realize this, there definitely was silly mistakes. You where just the instigator Looking at the replay not sure why #28 turned to the right, it would've been quicker and easier to turn to the left and go had he let off of throttle a little more. But hey, things like this happen, not a big deal, would be silly to let the little things bother me so much

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG