The online racing simulator
SpeedServers, Hosting Company.
(88 posts, started )
Orders can only be done by pm now.

Pm me for order a server

Can you show screen shot's of control panel?
when you talk about the prices you don't say anything about how many slots that includes?
Quote from tbofram :when you talk about the prices you don't say anything about how many slots that includes?

Forgot that , 32 slots.
OK now I've had it.

When are you starting to talk that you actually have knowledge about hosting?

Quote from Chriship :
0.02-0.05 ping

Nobody is interested in your ping! It's different from person to person. Someone from AUS has a ping of 250+ ms.

This ping definition doesn't say shit.
@cargame.nl
You know it, I know it, but they think that people here are stupid or they are stupid.

Nice one! Buy dedicated server, don't have money for paying for it, start hosting servers without any cp, knowledge, anything. XXI Century
-
I want to give you a try, awaiting a reply from the email address. I'll keep everyone informed of my experience once i receive a reply
@Edge3147 , and more users.

I apologize for everything.

Hotmail locked for a non-known reason.

Please right now send emails to

order.speedservers@hotmail.com

Or just send me a ''PM'' Here , if it's easier for you.

Thanks
speedy reply to my email, good customer service.
Our company haves now a website for order & pay the servers.

Aswell a panel for turn on/off the server , change the config from it , change the welcome and all that the things you need for a server.

Our website: www.speedservers.org

Right now , you need to use the website for order a server.

Shortcut for order directly a server:

http://speedserverscp.mygsp.eu/order/

Aswell we host the servers now in germany.
Look up for a new list of prices, cause we've made a better post .

Regards
#12 - PoVo
Congratulations with the setup and good luck!
Quote from Chriship :
Look up for a new list of prices,

I give it one month before it needs to be changed to Drachmas.
I looked on your site and if I pick 32 slots and click continue on the next page it says 20 slots and won't let me continue. Plus you have a .org domain (.org is for not for profit companies) I suggest buying a .com or whatever your countries TLD is
Quote from PoVo :Congratulations with the setup and good luck!

Cheers Mate

Quote from cargame.nl :I give it one month before it needs to be changed to Drachmas.

Thanks for your opinion.

Quote from tbofram :I looked on your site and if I pick 32 slots and click continue on the next page it says 20 slots and won't let me continue. Plus you have a .org domain (.org is for not for profit companies) I suggest buying a .com or whatever your countries TLD is

Can you show me a picture for understand more what you mean?
I tested it and works good.

Regards
Nice. Price 0.02$ lower than mine

But there is 1 difference - you have very small knowledge I see:
Quote from Chriship :
Quote from tbofram :I looked on your site and if I pick 32 slots and click continue on the next page it says 20 slots and won't let me continue. Plus you have a .org domain (.org is for not for profit companies) I suggest buying a .com or whatever your countries TLD is

Can you show me a picture for understand more what you mean?
I tested it and works good.

It's basic knowledge about internet and rules in it.

That was it's original intended use, but is not strictly for non for profits. If that were the case, there would be other paperwork required before they would likely issue the domain. I have used a .org for gaming before. Nothing wrong with using .org.

fun fact:
"According to the ICANN Dashboard (Domain Name) report, the composition of org is diverse, including cultural institutions; associations; sports/teams; religious, and civic organizations; open-source software projects; schools; environmental initiatives; social, and fraternal organizations; health organizations; legal services; as well as clubs, and community-volunteer groups."

I like .org more than .com or net personally, just because it gives a more professional vibe when i hear .org. Plus there are so many TLDs now, the choices are almost unlimited.
Quote from tbofram :I looked on your site and if I pick 32 slots and click continue on the next page it says 20 slots and won't let me continue.

I tried it, and it works perfectly, i think problem is on your side
i think your site just is not compatible with safari on my Ipad. i have included some images of it. when i click on one option then continue it stays at the other option, maybe you should consider trying to make it safari capable
Attached images
order1.png
order2.png
Quote from tbofram :i think your site just is not compatible with safari on my Ipad. i have included some images of it. when i click on one option then continue it stays at the other option, maybe you should consider trying to make it safari capable

Remove the big images please!
Thanks for this report, i think frozen will work on this problem
Quote from Denny12 :Remove the big images please!
Thanks for this report, i think frozen will work on this problem

It's a link to a image so I don't get what you mean, if you don't want to see it don't open the link
Hello tbofram

Thanks for this report.

Will try to solve it I'll info about the news

But cause you can't order via website...

Via our website: SpeedServers.org

OR

Via e-mail:

Server name with colours:
Admin pass:
Slots:
More info:

To [url="mailto: order.speedservers@hotmail.com"]order.speedservers@hotmail.com[/url]

Regards!
Quote from tbofram :It's a link to a image so I don't get what you mean, if you don't want to see it don't open the link

you used image tags, so i see images, you dont see them cose you have them switched off in CP..
I see it now the devs really should have the image resizing mod so it doesn't break the frame

After a long time working... Our new website and services arrived!

Our new services offer...

Please check it , new design , click here!

Game servers
-Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Starting from 3.40 EUR Monthly.
-Call of Duty 5: World at War - Starting from 3.20 EUR Monthly.
-Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare - Starting from 3.60 EUR Monthly.
-LFS Server : Starting from - 1.40 EUR Monthly. (Avaliable 8 , 16 , 32 slots )
-Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare - Starting from 3.60 EUR Monthly.
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Starting from 3.20 EUR Monthly.
-Call of Duty 7: Black Ops - Starting from 3.20 EUR Monthly.
-Call of Duty 2 - Starting from 3.20 EUR Monthly.
-Minecraft Dedicated Server - Starting from 5.60 EUR Monthly (Offline Mode Avaliable).
-GTA San Andreas MP - Starting from 5.00 EUR Monthly.
-Counter Strike 1.6 - Starting from 3.20 EUR Monthly.

Please check them out by clicking this message!

Voice Servers
-TeamSpeak 3 Server - Starting from 1.90 EUR Monthly.

VPS: We have 4 Plans , Choose the one that better fits you.
VPS Plan 1 : Core i7 , 1GB RAM DDR3 , 1Gbit , 100GB HDD (8€ Monthly)
VPS Plan 2 : Core i7 , 2GB RAM DDR3 , 1Gbit ,100GB HDD(15€ Monthly)
VPS Plan 3 : Core i7 ,4GB RAM DDR3 1Gbit ,100GB HDD(25€ Monthly)
VPS Plan 4 : Core i7 , 8GB RAM DDR3 ,Windows Server 2008 R2(38€ Monthly)

Soon: We will have new services, such as WEB HOSTING.

Aswell: We offer for free , services like: Insim support , mod support , or anything needed for your server.

Languages: Our website is translated in 13 languages.
(Czech , Danish , Dutch , English , French , German , Italian , Norwegian , Portugese - pt , Portugese - br , Spanish , Swedish , and Turkish.

Questions? Mail us, click here!

(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG