The online racing simulator
Dtm 2012
(57 posts, started )
Dtm 2012
gwan joey hand (+ priaulx)
Everyone in new cars, just awesome, so we can see how good are Susie and Coulthard and go go Beemers.
Oh hello, Joey.
Gogogo Joey.
Go Dirk, Joey, Andy and Gustl!

By the way: The cars are again so similar!
Go Bruno! Edo Mortara is mint too. Will be interresting to see Wickens in action in a tip-top, also.
Yeah, very interesting to see Wickens in there.
#9 - Mysho
Are rear wings for each car totally identical? I can't tell only from pictures and can't find any official regulations.
Quote from Mysho :Are rear wings for each car totally identical? I can't tell only from pictures and can't find any official regulations.

yes they are.

summary of the technical rules: http://www.dtm.com/en/Technical-Regulations.html

sadly, I havn't found the rules either, though in the past they were accesable for everyone.
Quote from Mysho :Are rear wings for each car totally identical? I can't tell only from pictures and can't find any official regulations.

Looks like they've stolen the top off a street light!
Quote from TFalke55 :Go Dirk, Joey, Andy and Gustl!

By the way: The cars are again so similar!

For athletic competition [1] almost identical cars are good, driver and engineer can make a difference. For spectacle it is not as good since those who manage to get the perfect setup go well in Q and get away in race.

I missed the last season, but for Andy its the first season? (Would be fun to see how Yvan could adapt to these cars)

[1]Im just too tired to find the right word.

Go Eki!
Why is Michael Schumacher on the German coverage??? He took out the championship contending BMW out the last time he raced in DTM!

BTW: Hockenheimring sold out.
Looks like Ralf Schumacher has been taking overtaking advice from LFS T1 noobs.
Quote from J@tko :Looks like Ralf Schumacher has been taking overtaking advice from LFS T1 noobs.

No, he just did what his brother did 20 years ago in DTM. Must be some sort of gen.
Quote from TFalke55 :No, he just did what his brother did 20 years ago in DTM. Must be some sort of gen.

Michel learned ever since. Ralf not so much. Conclusion Michael's genes better fractionally.
I saw the first one and thought "Okay that wasn't too bad, honest mistake". Then I saw the next you... "You ****ing idiot!".

Lots of BMWs battered there too. At least I got a laugh from Bruno's radio.
Quote from PMD9409 :Lots of BMWs battered there too. At least I got a laugh from Bruno's radio.

For a moment I thought the main aim was not to finish but destroy all the bimmers. RSC's move was ehm, interesting, I don't know what he was thinking to be honest.
Missed most of the race, did the new rules make the racing any better?

Oh, and I was quite surprised to see no pitstop infos on the graphics, did they change the pitstop rules for 2012?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Missed most of the race, did the new rules make the racing any better?

Oh, and I was quite surprised to see no pitstop infos on the graphics, did they change the pitstop rules for 2012?

First 10 laps were action packed, the other 30 laps were like last year. A graphic with pitstop infos came later during the race. The new pitstop rules say that during the first and last 25% of the race, you may not do a compulsory pitstop and that refuelling during the race is forbidden.

Dtm 2012
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG