The online racing simulator
LFS Fanpage
(10 posts, started )
LFS Fanpage
Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce a Facebook fan page for LFS.

https://www.facebook.com/LiveForSppedfan
Mods, if I am not allowed to post such things, or of the sort; I sincerely apologize. It's 23:51 here in Florida, and I got back from the Kennedy Space Center in Northern Florida. Tired, and absolutely did not read the forum rules.

I plan on stopping by tomorrow to check the rules, I promise.

So enjoy, and I'll keep it updated. My promise to my favorite community.

Cheers all,
Nikolaos. M
You spelled "spelled" wrong (assuming you're not secretly a foreigner!!!).

("Spelt" is a grain.)
Please, not facebook!

I'd love to be a part of a fanpage, but definately not in facebook. All we would need is a simple blog where people would post updates and other lfs related news.

Edit: That facebook.com/liveforspeed is full of car mod pictures. Not sure if I want to be a part of it.
#5 - PoVo
Quote from hazaky :Edit: That facebook.com/liveforspeed is full of car mod pictures. Not sure if I want to be a part of it.

That's because fans of the page post those pictures.

Personally they don't bother me. It's an unofficial Live For Speed fan page after all...
Yeah, it was a typo, and didn't bother checking it.

Correct, it's an unofficial fanpage. And I guess I could make a Wordpress blog for an LFS Fanpage.

It would be a little more presentable and agreeable among the community.
#7 - J@tko
#9 - Mysho
Quote from PoVo :That's because fans of the page post those pictures.

Personally they don't bother me. It's an unofficial Live For Speed fan page after all...

If I was an admin I would take actions against those who post shots/videos of mods publicly. It should either stay hidden only for your purpose or in better aspect it should not happen at all...
Quote from Mysho :If I was an admin I would take actions against those who post shots/videos of mods publicly. It should either stay hidden only for your purpose or in better aspect it should not happen at all...

+1

I visited the page at work but I was like "The **** is all this shit?".

LFS Fanpage
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG