The online racing simulator
Events for S1 license holders?
(14 posts, started )
I have recently acquired S1 and was slightly disappointed that i could not find one server(except maybe cargame.nl)/team/league literally anything to join and I was wondering if even such a thing exists . Are there any events organized for S1 license holders or should I give up and race around in single player?
Thank you, will look out. If anybody else has any suggestions please do tell, i'm sure there are quite a few s1 players looking for racing
Well dude, it might be slightly disappointing but everybody prefers S2 cars over the S1 ones nowadays. At least, those are the ones getting priority in leagues. S2 came out like 7 years ago now, so why would somebody even bother buying an S1 at first place? As I see you registered after it was released, so I don't really see the reason for not getting the licence.
Quote from Kristi :Well dude, it might be slightly disappointing but everybody prefers S2 cars over the S1 ones nowadays. At least, those are the ones getting priority in leagues. S2 came out like 7 years ago now, so why would somebody even bother buying an S1 at first place? As I see you registered after it was released, so I don't really see the reason for not getting the licence.

Well man I first registered for demo when i was a kid ( been playing long before 2006) and i did not have the finances to buy it, i bought S1 because I read all the talk here on the forum about lfs being dead and all and did not want to shell out the whole amount at once (did no have it also) as i am very money conscious nowadays
Well mate, I really hope you will enjoy S1 enough to be convinced to buy S2.

For myself the step from 2002-2007 Demo to S2 in 2007 was amazing, best decission I ever made!

However, LFS has got me under this addiction, that I can't nor want to stop playing.

Quote from rockclan :Well mate, I really hope you will enjoy S1 enough to be convinced to buy S2.

For myself the step from 2002-2007 Demo to S2 in 2007 was amazing, best decission I ever made!

However, LFS has got me under this addiction, that I can't nor want to stop playing.

I did it!

But i completely and utterly suck with all the cars except the demo ones.
I mean, the level of suckiness is black hole-ish . I'm "that guy" that gets lapped all the time

I feel discouraged to enter a calendar race
Why do you think you can drive top ace on S2 level within a week?
Quote from cargame.nl :Why do you think you can drive top ace on S2 level within a week?

I...did not say that...
Quote from Cirozel :I feel discouraged to enter a calendar race

Don't be! Every one starts from bottom (unless you're a supertalent and even these don't win right away). Just remember this: Don't play a game if you're not ready to lose! (because everyone will lose someday) Practice makes perfect and experience (even finishing last) is good asset for future. Just be a clean and fair racer and avoid troubles!
Try the MRT-5 Trophy 2012.

It's a small league, for fun racing. It doesn't matter if you'd spin or be lapped, it goes about earning experience in league racing, and trying to finish.

You're very welcome to join the series.
Thank you all for your support, I did log on at a time on the MRT trophy server but had to leave due to a coincidence, I'll make sure to revisit and maybe join in.

Thanks
#14 - RLeb
Also, I suggest looking at Absolute-Beginners. There are all sorts of leagues going there. The cars and tracks switch from round to round, so maybe wait for one that you are comfortable on and give it a try! They are really nice guys!

http://www.absolute-beginners.net/news.php

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG