The online racing simulator
Lfs appearing with double vision please can anyone help me?
Hi i am new here, i have a problem with what seems to be that lfs is appearing as double on my laptop screen (toshiba A665 3d)

Here's a couple of pics to show my problem:

Anyone know what i can do to solve this please?
Have you configured anything in graphics driver to create 3D images?

Does it happen only in LFS or it occurs in other games?
Quote from Whiskey :Have you configured anything in graphics driver to create 3D images?

Does it happen only in LFS or it occurs in other games?

I dont think that i touched anything in the graphics driver, i only have lfs as a game,

another thing i noticed that is happening is when i see a youtube video a green line appears in the video.
I just used the 3d glasses with lfs and it appeared ok with them on but i dont want to play in 3d, does it have a 3d setting in the game?

Or is it something from my laptop?
What your video card, and what drivers are you using?

Looks like is using the "3d feature" in 3dapi like LFS or watching ytb, there must be some option that turn "on" automaticaly when you are in a 3d app
Quote from Inouva :What your video card, and what drivers are you using?

Looks like is using the "3d feature" in 3dapi like LFS or watching ytb, there must be some option that turn "on" automaticaly when you are in a 3d app

Nvidia geeforce 540m, most probably that is what is happening, something must be turning 3d on,
when i connected my laptop to my plasma screen and made it so it is an extended screen it appeared ok on both screens, weird
Google is your friend.

Search string:
nvidia turn off 3d

answer (first hit!):
All Programs>>NVIDIA Corporation>>3D Vision>>Disable 3D Vision Discover
I managed to fix it, found a setting in the nvidia control panel which wasnt turned off which said disable stereoscopic while using a game.

Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG