The online racing simulator
GT2 World Series 2012: Skins
Attached you'll find a zip archive containing files for the skinpack.

Quote from GT2WS Rulebook Section VI.1 :
1. All skins for a car must contain the provided, required elements for that car's class.
a) The number board shall be placed on each side of the car, between the front and rear wheels and on the hood/bonnet.
b) GT2-Pro cars must overlay the provided sun strip and mirror covers, without alteration
c) GT2-Amateur cars must overlay both the provided sun strip and mirror covers without alteration. GT2-Am cars must also display the "AM" bumper strip in a centered position on the rear bumper.

For clarification:
- GT2-Pro must run all skin elements badged as PRO_ in the zip-file
- GT2-Am must run all skin elements badged as AM_ in the zip-file
- GT2-Pro's class colour is BLUE, GT2-Am's class colour is GREEN

Furthermore, you're not allowed to modify the skinkit in any way. No colours or fonts shall be changed. The font for the number on the numberboard is also part of the kit.

The skinkit also includes a GT2WS and a NDR logo if you wish to use those on your skin, it's not required though.

Skins should also preferbly be posted in 2048*2048 resolution, and have to be posted 3 hours before the scheduled race start to be included in the skinpack. However, skins must still follow all given rules in any official session.
Attached images
FZ5_GT2WS2012SC.jpg
FZ5_GT2WS2012SC_CF.jpg
FZ5_GT2WS2012SC_JP.jpg
FZ5_GT2WS2012SC_SB.jpg
Attached files
GT2WS_2012_skinkit.zip - 1.2 MB - 501 views
can you post the number plates as a PNG aswell please
Quote from Bmxtwins :can you post the number plates as a PNG aswell please

How do you wish to edit a plate as .png? And surely, even with GIMP you can open psd files using a plugin.
png versions down here in the attatchments...

EDIT:
Quote from Deutschland2007 :How do you wish to edit a plate as .png? And surely, even with GIMP you can open psd files using a plugin.

Ehm... clearing the numberplate (e.g. painting the "00" over with white colour), putting ones number on it, resizing it to the size you need it on the skin, copy and paste it into the right areas. Done. No need for layers then
Attached files
GT2WS_plate.zip - 191.1 KB - 304 views
Les skins for LLM
Attached images
XRR_LLMGT2AM.jpg
FZR_LLMGT2PRO.jpg
Both Cqs
Attached images
XRR_cq_AMGT2WS.jpg
FZR_cq_PROGT2WS.jpg
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
Are we allowed to resize the Am stripe?
It looks little agly because there is a lot of yellow at the sides of the "AM" text. Could we make it less wide?
My3id Gaming #1 - FZR/PRO
Attached images
FZR_3id_gt2ws_12_1.jpg
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1 : :S
Quote from nikosk31 :Are we allowed to resize the Am stripe?
It looks little agly because there is a lot of yellow at the sides of the "AM" text. Could we make it less wide?

No, it is not allowed to change any part of the skinkit.

The AM strip is so wide so that it is easily visible even from far away.
-
-
#07 TeamSpeak Racing
#77 TeamSpeak Racing Am
Attached images
FZR_TSR_GT2WS-07.jpg
FZR_TSR_GT2WS-77.jpg
# 93
Attached images
XRR_HT-GT2WS2012.jpg
#98 Angry Angus Racing
Attached images
XRR_GT2WS_AAR.jpg
# 14 - SGP•Team
Attached images
FZR_SGP-GTWS2012.jpg
#28 Speed Desire
Attached images
FZR_SD_GT2WS_28.jpg
#99 Grand Tour Champions' XRR Am
Attached images
XRR_GT2GTC.jpg
#88 Sunday Drivers skin
Attached images
XRR_SD_AM_GT2WS2012.jpg
Quote from Intrex1020 :#88 Sunday Drivers skin

The numberboard on your skin should be on the bonnet not on the roof.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :The numberboard on your skin should be on the bonnet not on the roof.

a) The number board shall be placed on each side of the car, between the front and rear wheels and on the hood/bonnet. I think the number is on the right place
Quote from Intrex1020 :a) The number board shall be placed on each side of the car, between the front and rear wheels and on the hood/bonnet. I think the number is on the right place

Since I made the skin rules, and I have eyes to see your skin, I'm telling you it's not. The roof is not the hood/bonnet.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Since I made the skin rules, and I have eyes to see your skin, I'm telling you it's not. The roof is not the hood/bonnet.

Technically he is right. Your wording can also be interpreted as "put two number boards on the car that are on each side of the car and on the bonnet." I can't imagine how the numberboard can simultaneously be on the side and on the bonnet but technically you've only said to use two number boards, not three. Stupid German man.
Quote from hyntty :Technically he is right. Your wording can also be interpreted as "put two number boards on the car that are on each side of the car and on the bonnet." I can't imagine how the numberboard can simultaneously be on the side and on the bonnet but technically you've only said to use two number boards, not three. Stupid German man.

Could you please not post on the forum when you're drunk?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG