drive through penalty last lap
When you get a drive through penalty but are laps down from the leader and the leader finishes the race prior to you completing the penalty it records a disqualification for the driver. If you are on the same lap as the leader it gives a time penalty. It would be good if the time penalty was awarded to all drivers that couldn't complete the penalty.

Also, a feature to have fixed setup racing. All drivers have the same setup for the race. Not sure how to implement this but would make for some close racing for leagues.
yep.. i find it annoying sometimes, so usually if the leader is in front, i usually let him pass if i know hes on his final lap, and see if i have to pit (rarely i get a drive through... but it happens on occasion) but just pit anyway just in case

with this new patch that only fixes larger damage... i mean.. a normal FV8 pitstop (only adding gas) .. only takes 4 seconds.. so i mean i dont think its to much of a problem

and .. the fixed setup.. thats been talked about enough but its still a good idea i think
It can't be a drive through penalty because, you obviously can't complete the penalty as there are no laps left.

If someone goes through the pits on the last lap then it should just be a straight black flag / disqualification.

Or if you wanted, the pit window option already discussed on RSC would be viable where pits do not count towards your pit tally if completed outside the window.
#4 - Chaos
IRL the rider who gets a drivethough penalty and doesnt complete it (he has 3 laps to do it, if he doesn't -> black flag, disqualfication) because there are not enough laps, gets a time penalty. This time is added to his overall time and final standing is changed, accordingly... Usually he gets 30sec to his time...
Quote from Chaos :IRL the rider who gets a drivethough penalty and doesnt complete it (he has 3 laps to do it, if he doesn't -> black flag, disqualfication) because there are not enough laps, gets a time penalty. This time is added to his overall time and final standing is changed, accordingly... Usually he gets 30sec to his time...

Yeh that sounds good. I haven't seen anyone to that IRL or looked at the rules but I think that basing the rules on real life is the way ahead for LFS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG