The online racing simulator
my rs8 shifter
(3 posts, started )
my rs8 shifter
I had purchased the logitch mounting bracket but spent hours trying to figure out the best way to attach the rs8 shifter to my wrc playseat. I finally figured out I had to take out the rs8 clamp itself and use 2 screws and it fit fine.

I am now working on an ebrake I will upload soon. Thank you and cheers! ^_^

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xptksa_pie930_videogames
Looks good even thought I don't like thrustmaster piece of shit products. Also that wheel stand looks unstable as f*ck, shaking a lot when turning etc.
Building your own cockpit is a lot better and cheaper choice than buying some crap playseat, just my opinion..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Looks good even thought I don't like thrustmaster piece of shit products. Also that wheel stand looks unstable as f*ck, shaking a lot when turning etc.
Building your own cockpit is a lot better and cheaper choice than buying some crap playseat, just my opinion..

Haha I hate my support rig for my thrustmaster. I sent numerous emails to wrc playseat because the damn pressure lock keeps sliding down that shaft no matter how much I tighten them, they responded by saying they have no idea what I was talking about. It shakes a lot but I'm not heavy enough to prevent that and all that squeeking. But I love the shifter and I will reconsider!

my rs8 shifter
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG