The online racing simulator
ADAC GT Masters
(12 posts, started )
ADAC GT Masters
Just few hours to go, then starts the GT Masters their opening race at Oschersleben. More or less 43 cars on a short track like Oschersleben, thats sound slike pure action and full contact racing.

you can follow the Race1 and Race2 (Race 1 12:15 CET and tomorrow Race 2 to the same time) here

please note, you need to switch to Standard Definition on top of the Screen, then it will working fine without timeouts.

All brands

I don't know what link you've sent me to, but Janice Dickinson is screaming at me about what a shitty person Tyra Banks is

"**** YOU TYRA!!! EAT A BAG OF ROYAL SKANK!"
its funny, when I went to watch it last year they had only enough brands for one side of that formation and no turbos at all
No but seriously, I might like to watch this, but I'm not sure the link you gave works, and I can't find one
Kabel1 is live now
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :No but seriously, I might like to watch this, but I'm not sure the link you gave works, and I can't find one

does it work now? Kabel1 is a normal TV station, no dedicated sport channel, there was some stuff with policemen and girls checking hotels right before the race.

I know how hard it is to get a good stream, its the same when we Europeans want to watch GrandAm or ALMS
good race so far
#8 - Vain
Very nice finish.

Vain
Quote from ACCAkut :does it work now? Kabel1 is a normal TV station, no dedicated sport channel, there was some stuff with policemen and girls checking hotels right before the race.

I know how hard it is to get a good stream, its the same when we Europeans want to watch GrandAm or ALMS

I ended up figuring out it was region-blocked for me, and I was too lazy to try to get around it... so I just went back to sleep. I was only up that early by complete chance anyways
That was a nice race btw quite a good championship, probably the best GT championship with Blancpain
2nd race is live
good race, loved it when the Camaro spun into the gravel and cleaned its tires with a rather long rolling burnout/drift

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdyOS5Dkobg

ADAC GT Masters
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG