The online racing simulator
Call to legalise sex workers for people with disability
This seems to be a competition for 'the longest pole required in order for anyone to touch it'
Quote :If successful, she would then push for a policy to allow people with a disability to use their government funding to pay for sex workers.

Australians having sex whats next in this f-d up world
Quote from flymike91 :Australians having sex whats next in this f-d up world

Married catholics not having sex.
As long as special measures are taken so that these disabled people don't become addicted to homosexual heroin it's ok. (this is joke part of my post)

Well, in all seriousness there are no reasons why selling sex should not be legal. Pimping on the other hand should not be legal. I have to say I have not yet really put much effort into this opinion. However I don't want government controlled sex services for the simple reason that government should have no part in my sexlife. Disabled or not.

In the end it is all about being able to have control over your body. If the neughbour likes your ass and it is worth xxx amount of money both you and the neighbour then let both of you get what you want...? Who gets hurt, where is the crime and why should it punishable? Your religious and ideological views are your own and should be be forced upon others.
Quote from flymike91 :Australians having sex whats next in this f-d up world

An educated Texan?
Nah too unrealistic.
Well, as I have worked in the PR for a big assosciation of service providers for people with disabilites, I can shed some light into the sexual assistance.

These services have some uses beside the obvious one (which, in Austria, is limited to handjobs, as the workers there are not prostitutes, but actually quite highly educated in paedagogics and healthcare).

Many people born with mental disabilites have never been properly educated in that matter. Thus, it helps keeping unwanted pregnancies down. Also, it's still not uncommon for people with disabilities to be sexually abused, because they're "easy to get". Assistance helps doubly, because it fulfills their need and educates them. In addition, it prevents people from being frauded by prostitutes or pimps.

Also, for many people with disabilities, it's quite hard to actually find a prostitute (which is in general legal here anyway) to carry out their work on them, let alone find a real partner, thus it's not only the only way for them to get that need satisfied, but also it prevents people with disabilities raping others, because the need grew too strong.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG