The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 250: Protests and Penalties
To file a protest, provide the following:

Session of incident
mpr time or time of day (UTC please) of incident
Lap of incident
Car(s) involved
Brief description of incident

Protests for the Twin 115's are all due prior to 20:30 UTC on Monday, 26 March 2012
Session of incident: race
Time
Lap1st racing lap
Cars involved: 25 991 others
Description: no idea but someone caused anhuge wreck causing me manor damage and last place. Also did those illegal apron cars ever get dt,s

Sent feom iphone sorry for typign
Session of incident:r
mpr time or time of day (UTC please) of incident:2hrs 11
Lap of incident: 139- 140
Car(s) involved: 25 87 17
Brief description of incident: 87 leaves huge space between car 25 on restart, atleast 3 car lengths and clearly launches himself before the cars ahead start to accelerate. Car 87 is in 6th position yet before turn 1 is next to the 1st place car, however he is high drops to 3rd where he cuts down on car 64 causing him to slide and run to the back of field..

Session of incident:r
mpr time: 2hrs 11
Lap of incident: 140
Cars: alot+ 25,87
Brief Description of incident: Then in turn 2 car 25 moves up a lane to make way for a passing car, and car 87 moves down a couple seconds later rather than holding line causing cars 12, 25 and others to run into the wall and lose positions. Car 87 had bumped car 25's front fender near the tire causing him to move into car 21 and then the rebound off car 21 up the track. Car 87 had already been warned for blocking before hand in the race, and though the overtake manuever was aggresive car 12 had half his car on the inside of 87 well before the turn 2 entry.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Brief Description of incident: and car 87 moves down a couple seconds later rather than holding line

I kept my line, you both had room.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFEtD90ISiA

If I may continue with this too

Session of incident: Race
mpr time or time of day (UTC please) of incident: ^ check video posted above
Car(s) involved: 21
Brief description of incident: Passing on apron, which I think is an illegal move.
Quote from nikopdr :I kept my line, you both had room.

Brief description of incident: Passing on apron, which I think is an illegal move.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. its the last lap so just let admins deal with it. everyone considers themselves right.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of incident: race
Time
Lap1st racing lap
Cars involved: 25 991 others
Description: no idea but someone caused anhuge wreck causing me manor damage and last place. Also did those illegal apron cars ever get dt,s

Sent feom iphone sorry for typign

Racing incident, close quarters action on first lap. And yes the illegal overakking under SC was penalized.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of incident:r
mpr time or time of day (UTC please) of incident:2hrs 11
Lap of incident: 139- 140
Car(s) involved: 25 87 17
Brief description of incident: 87 leaves huge space between car 25 on restart, atleast 3 car lengths and clearly launches himself before the cars ahead start to accelerate. Car 87 is in 6th position yet before turn 1 is next to the 1st place car, however he is high drops to 3rd where he cuts down on car 64 causing him to slide and run to the back of field..

No jump start, gap was not excessively large. Car 87's incident with car 64 did not involve Car 25 and is therefore not reviewed in this protest. It was reviewed independently of this protest and found to be racing incident - 87 unable to be aware of Lamothe's presence inside of Kapal, although 87 could have left more room, no fault assigned.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of incident:r
mpr time: 2hrs 11
Cars: alot+ 25,87
Brief Description of incident: Then in turn 2 car 25 moves up a lane to make way for a passing car, and car 87 moves down a couple seconds later rather than holding line causing cars 12, 25 and others to run into the wall and lose positions. Car 87 had bumped car 25's front fender near the tire causing him to move into car 21 and then the rebound off car 21 up the track. Car 87 had already been warned for blocking before hand in the race, and though the overtake manuever was aggresive car 12 had half his car on the inside of 87 well before the turn 2 entry.

Car 87 does not move laterally about the track's width, car 25 moves up the track to meet him sending him sliding back down, causing the incident. Since the race finished with a one lap dash, I will excercise the option for a custom time penalty, and apply a 2-second time penalty to car 25.

Quote from nikopdr :I kept my line, you both had room.

Car 21 deemed to be down on apron to avoid an incident, Car 25 deemed to have forced Car 21 down onto apron. Two-second time penalty (added to other time penalty for a total of a 4-second penalty.

Other final lap incidents reviewed, no fault found in any other incident on the final lap.
This thread is closed

2012 Kyoto 250: Protests and Penalties
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG