2 movies from me
(31 posts, started )
#1 - Don
2 movies from me

1) drifting with GTT on kamkor`s autox layout
http://www.lfsnews.net/moviespit/default.asp?movieid=671

2) slowmotion of various cars on various tracks
http://www.lfsnews.net/moviespit/default.asp?movieid=670

the slowmotion vid was done during testing of the new patch (S/T/U) and it doesnt use newest tyre model. first we thought it could be one of the teasers but then we decided not to use it. i didnt even plan to release it, but oh well, since it took me some time, why keep it just for me
#2 - Bosse
Nice movies as usual DoN!
nice job

but i have a question for u how can u "lock" those cams like u did close to the wheel

grtz, kevin
#4 - Don
change view until you are in the "wheels view" and then esc, options -> view and there you can move the sliders
Custom Views - Options -> View -> Custom Views.
#6 - Jakg
like the 2nd, downloading the 1st now!
#7 - KeMoT
At the moment I am downloading about 500 MB of LFS movies so it will take a longer while but I am sure DoN's movies will be cool as always.
Very nice Don, can i have the dump valve sound you using in the drift one?
Nice job Don. The slowmotion stuff is always nice to watch
lol love the FZ50 in the air on the ramp going off the highway

still think you ought to do one with the song speed of sound by coldplay :up:
great stuff. i love the part with the fz50 catching air down the hill! howd you even get that much air? illepall
Quote from Vendetta :great stuff. i love the part with the fz50 catching air down the hill! howd you even get that much air? illepall

The car jumps like that whenever you drive there. I thinkt he LX6 does it too. It is just going quite fast and it hops a bit there. Right as it hops, you are on the brakes at that point. It is quite scary
#13 - Jakg
Quote from XCNuse :lol love the FZ50 in the air on the ramp going off the highway

yeah, it looks great in slowmo, as does the FZR on thee FE:Green chicane, oh yeah and the XRG on the FE:Club chicane. Damn! its all too good!
Dorifto is ok and censor at the end is but I like the slowmotion much, much more DoN. Very good job.
Also, The verve - Bitter sweet harmony is one of my favourite songs.
Dorifto was great, and funny end with that censor
But i agree with kemot, slommotions are much better.
A+ work Don.
it wont let me download dorifto.avi

able to download the slow mo one though downladoing it now
#18 - Don
argh, i deleted it few minutes before because i needed webspace ...was hoping that everyone alrady dled it
Quote from Don :argh, i deleted it few minutes before because i needed webspace ...was hoping that everyone alrady dled it

DoN, maybe upload it to LFS MOVIES PIT.
It is up for few days more ( till 19 of the month ).
#20 - Don
thx, didnt know its still running. i uploaded it there
#21 - Jakg
now i have a half-decent connection, where can i get DoN's othe slow-mo movies? the links were all broken when i checked!
#22 - Don
most of them should be on movies pit...
#23 - Jakg
looked (but only at the 7 latest pages) the only links were for the old url of the site, ill look again...
added
#25 - axus
Top quality stuffs as usual, Don - love it! The smoke in the slow-motion movie looks lovely.

2 movies from me
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG