The online racing simulator
Next Gen Community
(34 posts, started )
Next Gen Community
Presenting..... Next Gen Community

Founded on 3/10/2012, the Next Gen Community was born into LFS at the hands of Psycho and Wikid. Together, they collaborated and thought of what they wanted in and LFS Community. After hours of conversation, and days of planning, what started as a simple idea, grew into a master plan that started to unfold that very night. Next Gen Community plans to bring a new wave of drivers and innovation to LFS. We plan to bring fresh new ideas into LFS Cruise Servers. We also will be pushing the limits of drift with unique technical layouts. We plan on bringing some of the fastest drivers possible to League Competition.

Next Gen Community hopes to leave a lasting impression on the entire LFS Community. We hope all teams the best of luck this year.

Next Gen Community Divisions
[NGC] Cruise
[NGD] Drift
[NGR] Racing

My Main Post [Will be Updated Often]
Hello LFS Community! I am WikidHunter but I go by [NGD] Wikid online. I run the drift part of Next Gen Community. If you have any questions about NGD or how to get on the team just send me a PM or reach me through one of the other options below with this application filled out. Then I will set up a trial for you.

Application
LFS Name:
Fav Car & Track:
How long have you been drifting:
How active are you on LFS:

Email: WikidHunter@live.com

*I will update this post often*

Edit x1
Introduction
What's up LFS Community. My ingame name is Psycho, but my real name is John. I manage the cruise and race divisions of NGC. Through out the next week I will be updating our Cruise Server Majorly. Some changes have already been made, but many many more are on the way. You will recognize it as the old UGC insim, but when the updates are done, you won't recognize it anymore.

You can contact me via email at
Gmail - john.t.hockett@gmail.com
Skype - a420birdman
or via PM on these forums.

**Update**

Full overview of the NGC Cruise Insim Features will be listed here soon. Everything is starting to fall into place perfectly right now, taking it one step at a time =)
Good luck John!
Like you did wish for me :

Good luck with your team , if need something you can contact me via pm in this forums.

Regards from the

IC • Administration
Thanks, we wish Vires and IC the best of luck this year as well.

Here is the NGC Cruise Insim CURRENT Feature List.

**NGC Insim Features**
Loads of Different Ranks and Jobs
Ranks - Cruiser, Member, Full Member, Staff, Admin.
Delivery Jobs - (Taxi Fare and Delivery to Job HQ)
Jobs that require Application - Cadet, Officer, Tow Truck, Mafia, (More Soon)
Street and Speed Limits - Partially Completed, To be finished ASAP.
Health System WITH Health Pack - Health that lowers as you drive. Stop at any shop to get health, Go to Job HQ and get a 151% health pack for less stopping.
Driving Bonus System - 100% Complete Driving Bonus System. For each 50km you drive without pitting, you get a set amount of cash.
Abuse Free Bank Bonus System - Earn 1% of your Bank Balance when you earn 100km, 200km, then every 150km after that. Only works if you drive, not a timed system.

No AFK Timer! AFK as long as you want =)

Loads of useful commands!
!help - Displays Help Commands
!rules - Displays Basic Rules
!displayhelp - Displays Commands to change User Interface Appearance
!showoff - Shows all your stats.
!cars, !money, !distance, !jobs - Displays Cars/Money/Distance/Jobs Done
!ts - Displays our Teamspeak Information
!website - Website Link

This is what our insim currently features, this is not final by any means. We will continue to update and add new features to our insim. Stay Tuned.
Hopefully this one lasts and you have no issues.
New FE4X Layout thanks to full member Aleksi. It is great.
No problem! And i can fix/make more layouts if you want Ps: This is my first post on lfs forum
Quote from aleksiBoy :No problem! And i can fix/make more layouts if you want Ps: This is my first post on lfs forum

Welcome!
Quote from aleksiBoy :No problem! And i can fix/make more layouts if you want Ps: This is my first post on lfs forum

Heey mate, welcome to the forum. I will have to check out your layout
Will sponsorships from UGC carry over ?
Yes as soon as we get our host problem figured out, shouldn't be too much longer.
Here is a screenshot of the current NGC Insim.

Full Size link below
http://i.imgur.com/TinVZ.jpg

Adding buttons for driving and bank bonus soon.
Quote from edge3147 :Here is a screenshot of the current NGC Insim.

Full Size link below
http://i.imgur.com/TinVZ.jpg

Adding buttons for driving and bank bonus soon.

You little s*it, you added south city without telling me I have not cruised on that track for ages. That track better be on the server when I visit
Quote from tbofram :You little s*it, you added south city without telling me I have not cruised on that track for ages. That track better be on the server when I visit

Come check it out!!!!!

Also, quick question for anyone wanting to answer.

What do you think about using these markers as speed limit signs?
(the 75 marker)
Attached images
test.jpg
New SO4X Layout, thanks to Aleksi =)
No problem, again It is fun make layouts:boing:
Quote from edge3147 :Come check it out!!!!!

Also, quick question for anyone wanting to answer.

What do you think about using these markers as speed limit signs?
(the 75 marker)

It looks like some vandals have knocked them off from were they should be. But cool
Quote from tbofram :It looks like some vandals have knocked them off from were they should be. But cool

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Definitely going with this idea. Speed Limit Markers will be based in KMH. I will make sure to put a notice on the Insim as well. This is a never seen before idea from NGC =)
I have fitted our AS5X layout with my Speed Limit Marker idea added in.

The onscreen speed limit is disabled right now as a true test the signs, because in real life you don't have an onscreen speed limit system and most gps devices that I have seen do not give speed limits.

This is the most "realistic" speed limit system you will find on a cruise server right now.

All posted speeds are based in kmh.
After a much needed personal vacation, I have started working on the NGC insim again.

An update should be ready soon™.

In other news, 1 NGC sponsored server is back online. Team Vires by NGC (Private) is online.
Working to get all our other sponsored servers back, having trouble to due hosting limits right now.
Awesome

Next Gen Community
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG