The online racing simulator
[FMC] : This Is CoRe 2012
(29 posts, started )
FIREMIKE CREATIONS
presents

THIS IS CORE 2012

Based on Nolan Scott's Video "This is CoRe" few years ago, I got inspirated by this movie since I started doing videos for the racing simulator LiveForSpeed.
After being in CoRe Racing by myself and found very much of new faithful friends I renewed this Promo with the famous soundtrack "RED - Breathe into me", also know of Nolan's Video. In my opinion, no other track can replace a Promotional Video for CoRe Racing.

Thanks to CoRe for this support, helping me with footage and recording, especially to Ben Keough (deadwolfbones) for his patience and his loyalty towards me. I never got such motivation by this person.

"CoRe is your home now and your home will always be there." - Ben Keough.

CoRe Racing's back. Stronger than ever.

YOUTUBEHD

Maik.
#2 - IMOL
Just a few words man coz i am nob in all this movie making THIS IS ****ING EPIC!
Awesome job, Maik.
#4 - Hahmo
Speechless. I commented on the actual video.
Favourite LFS movie.
speachless... i dont have anything to say, my words are over
I can't find the words either, this video is so touching. Needless to say you did an outstanding job once again, Maik. I'm proud to have such a great teammate. This video makes me want to come back to LFS.

And now let's watch it again... and again.
I'm totally astonished ! What a great video ! One of the best of LFS ever !
I appreciate your comments, guys. Thanks.
Nice vid dude.
Awesome as always Maik..
Didnt really like the music but HOLY SHIT THOSE CAMERA ANGLES WERE MIND BLOWING. Really nice editing.
Mike your to predictable, your videos never are decent they are always amazing!
:wow:
Like I said: Absolutely amazing! Angles, editing and music is GREAT!
Great movie man! I watched it 3 times in a row .....thats how good it is .
Good job!, but i prefer Nolans version a tiny bit more

Still its amazing
Kind of got bored of all that transparency fading effects, seems to be too much going on at times, and the viewer doesn't know on which image to focus on. But maybe that's just me :hypnotize . Very nice camera angles, FPS, quality and colors. Keep it up Mike.
Your vids are missing one single thing. An HD download link.
Amazing, as always!
All your videos are an action and talent referent.
Thanks.
Very well done, good job!
Wow nice video!
Thanks for you comments.

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG