The online racing simulator
How to run 3 monitor?
(5 posts, started )
How to run 3 monitor?
I have a agp version of GeForce 6600 GT with two dvi output. I connected two LCD to it then use nvidia horizontal span to make it into a virtual screen 2560 x 1024.

Now I want to setup 3 screens. I added a cheapo tnt2 Mach 64 pci card and connect a LCD to it. But I can't make the horizontal span to include the new screen.

Do I need to buy another video card to make SLI in order to make 3 screens into one span screen??

Thanks
Sappy
#2 - Mauni
You need to install SoftTH to get the third monitor working. Download that and extract to the root of the LFS install. Then you should be able to select 3 monitor resolutions from LFS.

I'm not sure if your hardware is good enough though and if the PCI BUS has enough bandwidth. I'm using three monitors with 7800 GT as primary card and it's just enough for 3840x960 resolution. Only 30 fps, but it's steady so the game is very playable.
Thanks a bunch!!! I will surely try it out and let you know the result.

Quote from Mauni :You need to install SoftTH to get the third monitor working. Download that and extract to the root of the LFS install. Then you should be able to select 3 monitor resolutions from LFS.

I'm not sure if your hardware is good enough though and if the PCI BUS has enough bandwidth. I'm using three monitors with 7800 GT as primary card and it's just enough for 3840x960 resolution. Only 30 fps, but it's steady so the game is very playable.

Then ?
Quote from Mauni :You need to install SoftTH to get the third monitor working. Download that and extract to the root of the LFS install. Then you should be able to select 3 monitor resolutions from LFS.

Hi there Mauni. I'm trying to run a dual screen setup, but it doesn't seem to do anything..

Few data first:
Video: 8800 GT
1 monitor 1920x1080 to DVI + 1 monitor 1680x1050 to VGA
nVidia driver 295.73 (tried also with 296.10)
DirectX up-to-date
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Tried both x86 and x64 versions of SoftTH.. not working with LFS
Running perfect in rFactor though..

Any ideas, please ?

How to run 3 monitor?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG