The online racing simulator
Doubt about an addon.
(4 posts, started )
Doubt about an addon.
First off, I apologize if this was posted in the wrong section.

Second off, my doubt is the following:
Going around UTube, watching different great drifting videos and mods, I bumped with a really cool LFS Tweak that cought my eye for quite a while.
It was a known car model (not really sure whichone tho) driving in Blackwood, while raining. This LFS version had just the best; rain mod, working wipers and a very realistic texture of car and world.

I was wondering if there is such thing for LFS.

Side note: now that I remember, I saw "netkar" on the title. Anyone knows what that is? I'd be greatfull to get some knownledge from you guys.

Thanks in advanced!

---------------------
(Off Topic - I'm looking for a working rev limiter for 0.6b. Anyone knows a goodone? The ones I tried didn't work at all. It doesn't need to be for all cars. For XFG or XRT at least)
That's not an addon for LFS,it's Netkar - a different sim!
He watched the video where a group of modders make the Blackwood track from lfs for netkar pro the rest ( Rain / wipers ) are from the sim itself

°°°°°

Un grupo de modders creo la pista Blackwood de lfs pero para el NetKar pro, ya de por si Netkar pro tiene lluvia y limpia parabrisas funcionales

Para acceder a eso nesecitas comprar la licencia para el netkar pro y a menos que tengas un volante no te lo recomiendo, es muy pero muy poco amistoso para jugar con teclado o mouse..

Doubt about an addon.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG